hf1

Never doubt your instincts...

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Re: Never doubt your instincts...

Postby Velvetsteph » Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:51 pm

She was still sore this morning but always seems better after she's been in a night nappy but I don't think she wees much at night... (more when she wakes if that makes sense...)

I've ordered some of my fave earth friendly baby company baby wipes too as I think when she is sore she needs something more gentle that I'm using at nursery at the moment...

lazylexis wrote:Nathan gets a red bum from the waitrose bottom butter stuff.think it only contains olive oil and vanilla so i think it must be the vanilla.
Sudocream and metanium work well for us but i might get some of this angel stuff,where from?

Lots of places seem to sell it but I've just bought mine from 'dodo' something... sorry to be so vague am at work, will find you the proper link when I get home...

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:00 pm

Well that was quick the cream I ordered from Little Dodo John Lewis has been delivered today while I was at work...

I ordered on Wednesday night!

My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Miss_Purple » Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:03 pm

2climbingboys wrote:My fave nappy cream is waitrose's one bottom butter I think it is called. It is really natural, cheap and is a fab lip balm too.

I love this one too, it smells gorgeous and seems so gentle. I have recently got some lavender moisturiser direct from the farm, so it's really simple with essential oils - that has worked really well on my psoriasis so I'm tempted to give that a go if DD gets really sore in future.

My avatar
mythreelittlemice
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby mythreelittlemice » Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:55 pm

We totally avoid any such creams in this house as my girls, particularly, are allergic to this type of product. I make my own now based on coconut oil and it clears their rashes up a treat and my eczema.

Previous

Return to Nappy Rash