hf1

Yes! It finally cleared!

My avatar
Bumblingbee
Clothie
Clothie

Yes! It finally cleared!

Postby Bumblingbee » Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:53 pm

My little lady has been suffering TERRIBLY with a red raw bum for weeks on end now, developing open blisters/sores. Searched through these posts and tried chamomile tea and this wonder stuff http://www.handmadenaturals.co.uk/shop/shop.php?action=full&id=5 and as if by magic, in one day her bum has cleared up :wine:

So i can't remember who recommended that cream but i am a convert. Goodbye metanium, bepanthem and the like. And best of all....her bum smells divine! Not only am i obsessed with her bum because of the way it looks and the cloth, it now smells heavenly too :wink:

I'm also now fully converted to cloth wipes (had used sposie one) and bought a mountain of other goodies from that site. This was my husbands reaction to that :roll: ...........!

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: Yes! It finally cleared!

Postby monsterm » Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:05 pm

Really glad it cleared up :wine: Just saw your post on first baby pics too. R u irish?

My avatar
Cj2011
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Cj2011 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:08 pm

Its great when you find something that works so well :yahoo:

My avatar
Bumblingbee
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Bumblingbee » Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:29 pm

Half Irish :) other half is too, and his parents/sister live there, so thought we'd keep the Celtic spirit alive in Sheffield! Poor child gets called or-laith all the time!!

Return to Nappy Rash