hf1

Best place to buy WAHM 2 sided wipes and a wee spray bottle?

My avatar
weebee
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Best place to buy WAHM 2 sided wipes and a wee spray bottle?

Postby weebee » Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:07 am

I've got a bunch of plain white junior joy terry wipes that I plan to use for bums but I'd love some patterned WAHM 2 sided wipes that I can keep for use on the face. Can anyone recommend a good WAHM website to order from? Also, I'd like a wee spray bottle that I can fill with solution and pop in my wipes wet/dry bag- where's the best place to buy this?

Thanks!

My avatar
chocmuffin
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Best place to buy WAHM 2 sided wipes and a wee spray bottle?

Postby chocmuffin » Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:13 am

Not sure about the spray but I got some wipes for faces from weenotions & luscious little somethings (closed at the mo :( ), both very good :D Ordered some more from weenotions yesterday as they have some in stock at the mo :wink:

http://weenotions.co.uk/index.php?main_ ... 4gfr2jfp74

:lol:

My avatar
Kryshees
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Kryshees » Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:35 am

For a spray bottle, could you check out Boots/supermarkets? They usually start stocking up on summer holiday stuff and have lots of little empty bottles to decant bigger toiletries into?

Or a quick pop into a shop and find some toiletry of the right size, ditch or use the contents, then voila..bottle at the ready :wink:

My avatar
greenferret
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby greenferret » Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:37 am

:wave:

I could make you some wipes depending on which fabrics you'd like :D I have lots of OBV, plain and patterned minkee, fleece and knit jersey currently available. If you're interested PM me :wink:

Return to Washable Wipes