hf1

Where to get wipe box?

My avatar
m86
Clothie
Clothie

Where to get wipe box?

Postby m86 » Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:40 am

I just bought my first load of cloth wipes, and looking forward to receiving them :mail:

But I dont have any box to put them in, and would really like one to make it easier to handle. We don't have the pampers etc. ones I have seen several of you having.
Any ideas of how to get one to Denmark? Anywhere to buy the online?

Appreciate the advise. Thanks ladies :wine:

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: Where to get wipe box?

Postby megansmummy » Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:41 am

What about a tuperware tub?

My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby paintedclaws » Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:48 am

We use a tupperware box too.

My avatar
m86
Clothie
Clothie

Postby m86 » Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:50 am

megansmummy wrote:What about a tuperware tub?

Was looking for one of those smart ones with a hole so I avoid having to open and close lids. And if I make a hole in a tuperware Im afraid I tear the wipes?

My avatar
Caroline
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Caroline » Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:14 am

I just use an old ice cream tub. The best bit was having to eat the ice cream first :wink:

My avatar
mangajude
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby mangajude » Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:41 pm

Is this the sort of thing you were looking for? I read the post earlier and I was looking at feeding stuff and stubbled on this! It has a hole so you can pull wipes through them if they are in wipe solution!

http://www.olivers-baby-care.co.uk/feeding-equipment/baby-bottles-teats/emmay-care-baby-formula-and-snack-dispenser.html

Not sure about their shipping though but you can probably find them else where too!

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:52 pm

mangajude wrote:Is this the sort of thing you were looking for? I read the post earlier and I was looking at feeding stuff and stubbled on this! It has a hole so you can pull wipes through them if they are in wipe solution!

http://www.olivers-baby-care.co.uk/feeding-equipment/baby-bottles-teats/emmay-care-baby-formula-and-snack-dispenser.html

Not sure about their shipping though but you can probably find them else where too!

I dont think this would work :( i have one and its got little sections inside and really wouldnt be big enough for any wipes...least of all cloth ones!

My avatar
mangajude
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby mangajude » Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:00 pm

megansmummy wrote:
mangajude wrote:Is this the sort of thing you were looking for? I read the post earlier and I was looking at feeding stuff and stubbled on this! It has a hole so you can pull wipes through them if they are in wipe solution!

I dont think this would work :( i have one and its got little sections inside and really wouldnt be big enough for any wipes...least of all cloth ones!

Ah, sorry, scrap that then, I thought it looked a little small but couldn't find the dimensions, silly me, oh well, I will keep an eye out still.

My avatar
tiyuricc
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby tiyuricc » Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:56 pm

i just have a small plastic shopping bag that the wipes go in virtually straight out of the wash

Next

Return to Washable Wipes