47%

Total votes : 19
My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

PP 11: Holidays

Postby Soupdragon » Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:32 am

So are you a happy camper or a high flyer?

Elaborate! What's your best and worst holiday destination? And where's on the bucket list of where to visit?

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Re: PP 11: Holidays

Postby littlesez » Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:27 am

For UK we go to centre Parcs abroad is usually cheap last minute all inclusive but I have had 2 5 star holidays with rob USA and Jamaica

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:29 am

I'm definitely a hotel girl, we camped alot when I was young and I hate it :oops:

My avatar
Jellybelly6
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Jellybelly6 » Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:36 am

I haven't been out the country since DS1 can along almost nine years ago :oops: we tend to do the Sun holidays for £9.50 per head per night :hohoho: . So classy! Before the family my favourite holidays were Canada (Toronto, niagra falls, Montreal etc), Bangladesh, and a Youth Hosteling trip in Europe in my younger days. I would love to walk the Grand Cannon.

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Soupdragon » Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:52 am

I'm a hotel woman. I think my favourite holiday was around Malaysia, pre-children. Or, possibly, driving around the middle of Aus, visiting Uluru and the Alice, staying on cattle stations the size of Kent. Happy days. Least favourite destination was definitely New Zealand. Yep, it's pretty, but I found it dull. :oops:

My avatar
g murphy
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby g murphy » Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:59 am

def a hotel girl here! x

My avatar
laceybat
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby laceybat » Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:19 am

Just found the love of camping. we went in september down to weymouth for 3 day with friends and it was great even if it rained the whole time. Rryan loved it as he was out side,

worse hoilday was butlins with my family as i was stuck with them for 7 whole days and i can only do 4 hours at a time with my family as they don't get my way of life now and see me as a hippy dippy mum.

Bucket list desinations would be Middle east, and china to see the terracotta army

My avatar
Caroline
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Caroline » Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:56 pm

Camping is a living hell as far as I'm concerned!

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Mareth » Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:21 pm

I've always been a camping girl, in fact until I met dh and started going on weekends away with him, I'd only ever stayed in a hotel once in my life!

Quite like a hotel break now though, DH's family would do it regularly as a big family weekend

Next

Return to Games, fun threads and quizzes