38%

Total votes : 29
My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

PP 3: Cloth at night

Postby Soupdragon » Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:38 am

Ah, the tricky world of night nappies! Is it the most queried topic on the Tree?! Just when you think you've cracked it, your LO throws a spanner in the works by teething or growing or weaning and you're back at square one. Grrrrr. So what's on your LO's bottom overnight?

And tell us more! What's your favourite night nappy and why? And what really doesn't work for you?

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Re: PP 3: Cloth at night

Postby clothmama » Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:52 am

I voted yes although it is a retrospective yes obviously! I always used fitted with wool overnight which was bombproof! My fave last nappy was my gorgeous flutterby Fluff nappy :love:

When I first came home from hospital I was in 2 minds and used dispos for the first couple of nights but soon got into the rythym of using them 24/7!

My avatar
LynniferT
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby LynniferT » Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:05 am

We did use cloth at night for DD from a couple of months old.

We used flip wraps with an organic insert topped with a stay dry insert for over a year...until i fancied using wool and we used fitteds like holdens landing bedbug+ and little gumnut fitteds with monkey snuggles wool soakers :)

Now DD is potty trained (and due to granny's inability to put a nappy on the right way round :hohoho:) we use disposible pull ups :(

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Soupdragon » Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:12 am

Iris was always in cloth at night - and always a fitted and wool. Usually something heavy-duty, like a custom Puddlekins. Callum is in disposables at night as he refuses cloth. :( I hate the things - we get constant leaks over the top due to his, erm, morning glory first thing in the morning. (Am I allowed to confess to that on a family-friendly forum @clothmama :giggle: )

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:31 am

:giggle:

My avatar
Jellybelly6
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Jellybelly6 » Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:51 am

I did cloth full time for the first year but my LO kept getting infected nappy rash and some Balanitis no matter what I tried so I had to resort to yucky disposables at night :( Even though he is day time trained now he now doesn't seem happy in cloth and wakes up loads.

My avatar
Mumof5
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Mumof5 » Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:19 am

We use a MEOS, with snap in stay-dry booster, with 2 ll boosters under the stay-dry, with a wool soaker over the top. It's totally bombproof, we've never had any leaks.

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:31 am

Fitteds and wool at night here too. Little Gumnut All Hours or Holdens Landing Bedbug Plus.

My avatar
g murphy
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby g murphy » Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:37 am

no not at the minute but hoping to soon.x

Next

Return to Games, fun threads and quizzes