hf1

Eco Sprout

My avatar
lula80
Clothie
Clothie

Eco Sprout

Postby lula80 » Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:00 pm

Has anyone used Eco sprout and is it any good?

I gave up on cloth after a year with dd due to smelly nappies and really bad nappy rash (going right up to the back of her knees) and with another on the way I am determined to go back to it. Recently I discovered the rash could have been the tea tree oil, I was putting in a few drops in the drawer to try to help with smell. I also think the smell was due to detergent build up.

So with this in mind I am thinking of getting something aimed specifically for my cloth. Tots bots potion seems to sometimes cause a rash so I came across eco sprout.

Any experiences good or bad?

My avatar
labbiefan
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: Eco Sprout

Postby labbiefan » Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:41 am

Never heard of it, but we use Eco egg which it detergent free. Every third or fourth wash I use bold 2 in 1.

My avatar
sudragon77
Clothie
Clothie

Re: Eco Sprout

Postby sudragon77 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:22 am

i have been using ecosprout for the last 2 months and it cleans the nappies very well,but it is expencive and to be honest doesn´t really get rid of the smell.at least the few microfibre ones i have(really don´t like microfiber)keep smelling..actually wanted to start using the ecoegg aswell,just wasn´t sure it would work,almost sounds to good to be true!
labbiefan do you get the nappies nice and clean with the ecoegg?and what about the smells,do you add essential oil?

Return to Washing Cloth Nappies