hf1

Nappy toilet sprayers

My avatar
Rufies mama
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Nappy toilet sprayers

Postby Rufies mama » Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:54 pm

Hi, I'm thinking of getting one of those shower attachments for my toilets so that i can rinse off pooey nappies before putting them in the wash. Do you have one? Would you recommend them? Where did you get it and is it easy to fit?
Thank you. :wave:

My avatar
gilbertandmartha
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Nappy toilet sprayers

Postby gilbertandmartha » Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:39 pm

I have one and LOVE it. My husband attatched it so I have no idea how easy it is, but he didn't complain.

It seriously makes life a whole lot easier, although it doesn't do anything on the slimy poo's. Oh and a word of warning make sure you install it on your dominant hand side, DH installed ours on the left so I have to do this cross my hands over precarious maneuver while holding a poopy nappy :giggle:

My avatar
queen bee
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby queen bee » Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:42 pm

My power shower reaches to the toilet so I just use that

My avatar
gilbertandmartha
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby gilbertandmartha » Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:15 pm

queen bee wrote:My power shower reaches to the toilet so I just use that

Do you spray water everywhere doing that? @queen bee how do you turn the water on and get the shower head to the toilet in time? :giggle:

My avatar
Sunset
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Sunset » Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:37 pm

gilbertandmartha wrote:
queen bee wrote:My power shower reaches to the toilet so I just use that

Do you spray water everywhere doing that? @queen bee how do you turn the water on and get the shower head to the toilet in time? :giggle:

I used to use the shower head too. I just balanced the shower head over the side of the loo before switching on. I could almost reach both so it was only fractions of a second before I could grab hold of it. I did spray the bathroom a few times though :giggle:

Return to Washing Cloth Nappies