hf1

Number of prewashes neccessary?

My avatar
ericaj1
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby ericaj1 » Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:52 pm

Oh I bet you can't wait Mareth, that is a fab collection of colours you've got!

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Mareth » Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:57 pm

ericaj1 wrote:that is a fab collection of colours you've got!

Haha, it was.

Because I got ill, Eoin was in charge of nappies along with his mam and mine. Lots of nappies got bundled together and put in a bucket to soak, we now have tie-died orange nappies with navy bits and maroon nappies with black bits. Some of the lovely yellow ones dulled a bit, but a few yellow-only washes have revived them.

We also have some lovely coloured prefolds now :oops: :lol: tie-died and everything. They actually look very nice, although the colours on those seem to have all merged and most are now some form of pink....not great for a little boy LOL. Oh and my wipes are a variety of lovely colours now :lol:

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:31 pm

CP that is a fab collection :lol:

To keep track I have a word document to add each purchase too, then I can see I have far too many nappies - it was something like 117 last time I looked but now he has 2 new fuzzis and I don't have twins to blame :wink:

Have to say I am loving pockets I think now for out and about nappy changes, but today we are having a 2 part little lamb day.

My avatar
clothpenguin
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby clothpenguin » Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:48 pm

he he I like burping babies too, and I am geeking over the colors on the drying rack...

Previous

Return to Washing Cloth Nappies