hf1

So what now if Bold has changed?

My avatar
jan3182001
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: So what now if Bold has changed?

Postby jan3182001 » Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:55 pm

when you put the nappy/wrap on - do you run your finger around the leg to make sure it sits high up to the crotch . i find if i just fasten the nappy and leave it, its possible to get friction burns on the inner thighs especially.

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:56 pm

No :oops: Didnt know i should?? :oops: Maybe i should try that?? I wonder if its serged nappies doing it? Its about twice as severe on one thigh than the other?

My avatar
jan3182001
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby jan3182001 » Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:57 pm

charlibunny wrote:No :oops: Didnt know i should?? :oops: Maybe i should try that?? I wonder if its serged nappies doing it? Its about twice as severe on one thigh than the other?

it wouldnt have mattered when baby was small but the more active they get the bigger the problem

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:58 pm

Oh the poor love :( I hope you find something that works for you!
Wilkinsons sell soda crystals. They're normally bottom shelf of the bit with the cleaning stuff, not with the washing powders.
Yes, I worked there for 5 years... :giggle:

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:00 pm

jan3182001 wrote:
charlibunny wrote:No :oops: Didnt know i should?? :oops: Maybe i should try that?? I wonder if its serged nappies doing it? Its about twice as severe on one thigh than the other?

it wouldnt have mattered when baby was small but the more active they get the bigger the problem
Well the steroid creams and using her hydromol at every change make no diff. She is so so sore but i just can't give up cloth :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:01 pm

dawnsmummy wrote:Oh the poor love :( I hope you find something that works for you!
Wilkinsons sell soda crystals. They're normally bottom shelf of the bit with the cleaning stuff, not with the washing powders.
Yes, I worked there for 5 years... :giggle:

:giggle: Thankyou!!!!!!!!!!

Could you tell me what isle i would find the pegs on??
:wink:

My avatar
lillamilla
Clothie
Clothie

Postby lillamilla » Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:05 pm

Sorry, yours wasn't there when I started to post mine...a similar one about life after the new bold... :giggle:

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:07 pm

No worries hun!!! I think Ariel is the way to go!!!!

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:08 pm

If you think its a reaction to the washing powder then you could try what Miranda suggested in another thread and not use any. Instead either soak them in nappy fresh then wash with no detergent or just use nappy fresh in the machine instead of washing powder.

PreviousNext

Return to Washing Cloth Nappies