hf1

Air beds.

My avatar
aimeet
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Air beds.

Postby aimeet » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:07 am

We have a double air bed but dh hates them, he says they always deflate overnight and that he'd rather sleep on the floor :o but I'm a bit precious and with 2 smalls who will probably be sleeping in with us I'd like a bit more comfort. If you were me what would you do other than make dh sleep in the other bit :giggle:

My avatar
queen bee
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Air beds.

Postby queen bee » Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:10 am

You could invest in self-inflating mattresses. They are much more comfortable than airbeds and don't go down in the night. They are warmer too. We recently upgraded all our airbeds to self-inflating mattresses. We got some cheap ones for the kids from lidl or aldi in their camping sale and got a more expensive double one for me and dh. I wouldn't go back to saggy airbeds ever again now.

My avatar
confusinglady
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Air beds.

Postby confusinglady » Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:08 pm

We ve got the self inflating mattress things too for us and the kids and they are pretty good. So much more comfy than I thought. With a pretty padded sleeping bag the kids were so cosy.
DH and I got a double sleeping bag which was the worse decision! We both like to roll the other way and just kept pulling each other! :giggle:
Kids slept beautifully and we were awake half the night... Never again!

Return to The Great Outdoors