hf1

Caravan Reno! Inside tour pics - pg 3 + fabric pics now too!

My avatar
MissFrodo
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: Caravan Reno! Inside tour pics - pg 3 + fabric pics now too!

Postby MissFrodo » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:14 am

My vote still goes to the leaves :giggle:

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:35 am

MissFrodo wrote:My vote still goes to the leaves :giggle:

Maybe you are right @MissFrodo It is a better quality material and because it doesn't have a white background it will be better for light as well.

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Allie » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:06 pm

I think the leaves are better too.

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:53 am

I just can't decide on a final decision :panic: and I don't want to miss the one that is on special offer (leaves).
Mattresses/sofas
Cushions

OR

Mattresses - purple or would a different colour be better. I feel like I need

:loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy:

My avatar
autumnalgirl
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby autumnalgirl » Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:45 pm

For me it would have to be the colourful option. More character (imo)!

My avatar
MissFrodo
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby MissFrodo » Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:18 pm

The last leaves, still ike them the most, and the purple looks good with that or go for the bright blue/seacolor that's in the leaves to make it more sunny. Or with orange so it'll look fab with the lamp :giggle:

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:58 pm

Oh dear so of course none of the fabrics I was looking at exist anymore :hohoho: :hohoho: so it is back to the drawing board! I'm now quite keen on turquoise fabric for the seats but not found any curtain material I like! Am going to send off for some samples.

Update - finally got my van mojo back, have striped out the back wall, started the lino and cleared all the junk that has ended up in there in the last 2 years so I can carry on stripping her out ready to repair the frames / walls etc. Have also started cleaning the outside and I'll definitely be able to get away with not painting the white, will just paint the bottom 1/3 in a fun turquise colour! We are definitely getting rid of the 'bathroom' and turning it into a cupboard a little smaller that we can then make the bed that is there into a 140cm as decided the existing 120's are just too small for us to have a decent nights sleep! Have also managed to replace 1 window with one from the other van and have a plan for using the large one on the rear (will mean having to change the back panel on the outside but gives us an unbroken window!) so progress is finally happening again!

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:25 pm

SSSSOOOOOOOO frustrated! Can't find the material I have in my head I want for the curtains! I have found 1 but they only have samples left, am going to call them to ask if they'll be getting it back in. Need to check if J likes it though as it has quite a bit of pink in it!

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:58 am

:wave: :wave: So I'm in full demolition mode, all the sofas / beds are out and the big cupboard are out, just need to get the kitchen units out today then strip off the ceiling and the old lino. I'll upload some pics later!

I've made some floor and ceiling decisions:
I'm so thrilled the ceiling of my caravan has been doing my head in as we need to take a lot of it down and I couldn't work out how to sort it out without adding too much weight and have found the perfect product for only €3,75 / m and weighs in at only about 1kg / m2 :yahoo:
https://www.leroymerlin.fr/v3/p/produit ... 1401457305
This is the floor I'm going to put down:
https://www.leroymerlin.fr/v3/p/produit ... 1500667634

Previous

Return to The Great Outdoors