hf1

Hello everyone!

My avatar
skaheadpunk
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby skaheadpunk » Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:40 am

babyroo wrote:
skaheadpunk wrote:I'm kinda hoping she won't be a massive explosive pooer... that wouldn't make for a fun time at all! Hopefully it'll be nice, neat, gentle poos that don't fly out anywhere or escape...

Who are you trying to kid lol?

Swaddlebees are very trim between the legs so definitely wouldn't be the best at poo containment.

You never know! I live in hope. A bimble should hold most of that in though shouldn't it? With some luck. And if the weather brightens up I'll just take her out into the garden for some naked time and save on washing...

My avatar
wendles
Clothie
Clothie

Postby wendles » Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:57 pm

skaheadpunk wrote:I'm kinda hoping she won't be a massive explosive pooer... that wouldn't make for a fun time at all! Hopefully it'll be nice, neat, gentle poos that don't fly out anywhere or escape...

we all hope for that :lol: sadly though it never happens

My avatar
skaheadpunk
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby skaheadpunk » Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:06 pm

Some lucky person, somewhere in the world must have a baby that does nice poos.

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:10 pm

skaheadpunk wrote:Some lucky person, somewhere in the world must have a baby that does nice poos.

Georgia's came close!!!! she only did 1 a week on average and they weren't too bad :lol: :lol:

My avatar
skaheadpunk
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby skaheadpunk » Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:15 pm

karenandgeorgia wrote:
skaheadpunk wrote:Some lucky person, somewhere in the world must have a baby that does nice poos.

Georgia's came close!!!! she only did 1 a week on average and they weren't too bad :lol: :lol:

Isaac's more of a 3 times a day kinda child, always has been.

So you had 20 fewer pooey nappies a week to deal with. Lucky mummy!

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:30 pm

skaheadpunk wrote:
karenandgeorgia wrote:

Isaac's more of a 3 times a day kinda child, always has been.

So you had 20 fewer pooey nappies a week to deal with. Lucky mummy!

Katie's the same, until recently there were few nappies that were just wet - now she takes them off as soon as they are wet so no time to poo!

The baby I childmind is good poo-wise. In nearly three months I've had two poos - obviously I mean I've changed two lol!

Previous

Return to Welcome Newcomers