hf1

Hello from Glasgow!

My avatar
MissRockstar
Clothie
Clothie

Hello from Glasgow!

Postby MissRockstar » Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:26 am

Hi everyone I'm Marie from Glasgow and I have two lovely boys, Ryan, almost 3 and my cloth bum Jack, 9 months! I've been using cloth since Jack was about 6 weeks or so. I had always wanted to use them for Ryan but kept thinking it was too late and was getting confused :? lol I am completely addicted now and loving my pockets and have recently discovered wool!!!
Looking forward to getting to know you all

Marie x

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: Hello from Glasgow!

Postby eviesmummy » Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:03 am

Hi Marie - welcome to the tree :mrgreen: Im Sadie, SAHM of 3, my dd Evie 'was' as cloth bum since she was born, but just turned 2 on Sunday and decided to start toilet training :( So we are just doing cloth for nap time and overnight now 'sigh'. Anyway, addicted sounds good - you have come to the right place, I think we are all addicted to our nappies here :lol: and wool is fab too, hope you are getting on well with it.

Look forward to chatting nappies, wool and more - Sadie xx

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:13 am

Hi Marie and welcome :D I am Annette, mum to 2.5 year old Charlotte, sadly only in nappies at night now and 5 month old Ben who thankfully is keeping my addiction alive! Look forward to getting to know you

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:40 am

Hi Marie, I'm Hanna, I have a 2yr old litte boy, Jak, and a 3 month old little girl, Summer, who are both in cloth! Enjoy the site, look forward to chatting fluff!!

My avatar
nicola g
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby nicola g » Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:55 am

Hi Marie :D

My avatar
Joaninha
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Joaninha » Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:14 am

Hi, Marie. Welcome :D
I am Jonny, mum to Jaime, 2.5 (a sposie babe... :oops: :( ), and Lucas, 9mo, who is part-time in cloth... :oops:
Looking forward to bumping into you on the tree! :mrgreen:

My avatar
gozozale
Clothie
Clothie

Postby gozozale » Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:42 am

Hello Marie,
I live in North Lanarkshire (12 miles from Glasgow). I have two lovely boys as well, DS1 is 4 and DS2 is 11 months old.
Welcome

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:13 pm

Hi Marie

I'm Mum to Kieran 7, Anna 6 and Gracie 8 months who is almost a full time cloth bum. I have become totally addicted to all these wonderful cloth nappies available.

We live just outside Falkirk so not far from you. x

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:53 pm

Hi Marie and welcome, i am Nicola - mum to two girls, Emma (8) and Evie (3) and neither in cloth!! :lol: :lol: Evie was in cloth from aged 14 months to about 2 months ago.

Hope you enjoy time in the 'tree'!! :lol: :lol:

Return to Welcome Newcomers