Getting back into the swing of things

My avatar
Thinkerbell
Clothie
Clothie

Getting back into the swing of things

Postby Thinkerbell » Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:04 am

Hello!

I'm returning to cloth nappies and all new here. Nearly three years has passed since I posted in my livejournal about my youngest potty training - now there's a third little nappy user on the way. We kept a lot of the stash, keeping in mind that my brother or sister might have kids and want to use cloth. Still, I need (and, ahem, want :mail: ) to restock a little, so now I'm getting back into the swing of things. I can see that a lot has happened on the CD front since I last kept up with the development of things, as modelled in my bathroom by the three Pop In-nappies from Close that I won(!) shortly after realising that I was expecting a baby. A far cry from the nippable cotton tots bots and wool that were our favourite solution and that I look forward to use again.

So, yes ... hello!

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Re: Getting back into the swing of things

Postby clothmama » Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:54 am

:wave: Hello and welcome! Sounds like you are having a little surprise addition - congratulations!

Lots of wool loving mummies on here and just ask if you have any questions about new to you options!

My avatar
Cyrillia
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Cyrillia » Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:57 pm

Hello and welcome to the CNT! :wave:

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:44 pm

:wave: and congratulations on #3. Welcome to the tree :D

My avatar
Thinkerbell
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Thinkerbell » Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:21 pm

Thanks for the welcomes :coffee: And yep - it was a bit of a surprise, but a welcome one.

Return to Welcome Newcomers