hf1

Hello!

My avatar
sim
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Hello!

Postby sim » Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:52 am

On classifieds here? It depends in the listing - some people give an 'all in' price other will calculate seperately depending on how many items you buy - cost depends on weight. If you aren't sure, ask the seller.

My avatar
aimeet
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby aimeet » Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:18 am

:wave: welcome to the tree :D

My avatar
ems101
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby ems101 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:28 am

I usually weigh the nappy and look up on royal mail how much its likeky to cost. Remember to add if ypuve bought an envelop to post it in ;)

My avatar
myrafication
Clothie
Clothie

Postby myrafication » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:50 pm

thanx very much! looks like its best to weigh them then :D thank you!

has anyone tried green kids inserts at all? it sounds good but not sure if i should get them. i've been eying zorb inserts too from etsy - i have found them to be good for cloth pads so hoping they'd be good for nappies too. just needed a push to take the plunge n click pay lol.

My avatar
northernruth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby northernruth » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:56 pm

It's a long time since I've used nappies but we had green kids bamboo inserts and they were easily my favourites. I used a micrfibre cloth or a microfibre booster on top just to help with the initial absorption but they were great. Shaped as well so nice fitting.

With regard to the postage, ROyal Mail second class is now £2.20 up to 750g which would usually cover one nappy. Recorded is 95p on top (I think). It's up to you whether to offer an all in price or to set a price and then add postage afterwards depending on what people buy.

My avatar
Cyrillia
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Cyrillia » Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:17 pm

Hiya, and welcome to the CNT! :wave:

My avatar
paw foot
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter