Hello!

My avatar
mamaord
Clothie
Clothie

Hello!

Postby mamaord » Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:31 am

Hello,
My name is Lindsay, I am 37yrs old and have 2 boys Caleb 6yrs and my baby Cameron will be 3yrs on 1st July. I have trawled all the websites and thought this one looked the best to sell on my beloved reusable nappies. I am so sad that I will not get the chance to use them again as I loved every bit of using them, breastfeeding and both of my pregnancies. However if I win the lottery this may change!

My avatar
The Tree Fairy
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict
Site Supporter

Hello!

Postby The Tree Fairy » Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:55 am

Hi mamaord. Welcome to Cloth Nappy Tree :wave:

I hope you enjoy using the site - there are plenty of areas to explore, if you can't find something or have any questions just ask, everyone is friendly and helpful :-D

My avatar
sim
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Hello!

Postby sim » Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:06 pm

Hi! The end of an era is sad, but you can always find a new fluffy obsession :D

My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby JabberJabber » Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:46 am

HI Lindsay, and welcome to the Tree :cnthug:

Like Sim said, it is sad, but there's always something new on the horizon. Do you knit?

My avatar
mamaord
Clothie
Clothie

Postby mamaord » Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:22 pm

Hi there thanks for the welcome! I work 3 full days a week so all my free days are filled with being a full time mum and wife!! I used to knit when I was younger but don't have time to do anything now!! Hopefully when Cameron starts nursery in September I will be able to do some ME things on my days off! :yahoo:

My avatar
painster234
Clothie
Clothie

Postby painster234 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:57 am

Hello guys how are you i am new to this site p-lease need me some help for review this site.

Return to Welcome Newcomers