hf1

Hello

My avatar
clarabel3
Clothie
Clothie

Hello

Postby clarabel3 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:16 pm

Hi everyone, my name is Helen, I have 3 girls, Mae 13y, Clara 7y and Evie 4y (still in night time cloth) and have been using cloth for the last 7 years (put 6 on listing because I can't count so well!). I've listed a few things for sale on here before but hadn't really had the time to really look at the site and realise that there is so much more going on than just the classifieds, I've had some time to glance through the chat pages and the wonders and found it lovely to read your thoughts and experiences that I could strongly relate to. I'm not sure how much I may or not join in but just wanted to say hello everyone. Hello Everyone!

My avatar
gilbertandmartha
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Hello

Postby gilbertandmartha » Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:29 pm

Hi helen

Welcome to the tree!

I only have 1 in cloth now, but have been chatting here for ever it seems. I'm based in Houston, Texas, so good for late night chats if you do decide to become a regular.

My avatar
sim
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby sim » Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:44 pm

Hi there and welcome :wave:

There are quite a few mamas about the tree who are no longer using cloth or just using it at night.

It's always nice to have new faces around chat if you decide to join in.

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:19 pm

:wave: Helen and welcome! I have a 12 year old and a 7 year old so we are sadly well out of cloth (for the moment anyway ;) ) but there is still plenty to chat about on here!

Return to Welcome Newcomers