hf1

Hi!

My avatar
S-Aldred
Clothie
Clothie

Hi!

Postby S-Aldred » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:11 pm

I'm new to cloth nappy tree. I am using cloth on my 6 week old and loving it. This is my first time using cloth so will probably bore you all to death with really silly questions.

My avatar
The Tree Fairy
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict
Site Supporter

Hi!

Postby The Tree Fairy » Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:43 pm

Hi S-Aldred. Welcome to Cloth Nappy Tree :wave:

I hope you enjoy using the site - there are plenty of areas to explore, if you can't find something or have any questions just ask, everyone is friendly and helpful :-D

My avatar
sim
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Hi!

Postby sim » Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:43 pm

Hi and welcome!
Congratulations on your squish. What nappies are you using and how are you getting on with them?

My avatar
Mumof5
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Mumof5 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:08 pm

:wave: Hello and welcome to the Tree! :cnthug:
Any questions, just ask, everyone here will happily talk nappies all day long! :giggle:

My avatar
scarlet
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby scarlet » Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:01 pm

Welcome xxx

My avatar
gilbertandmartha
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby gilbertandmartha » Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:53 pm

Hi and welcome to the tree. Don't ever thing a question is too silly to ask, trust me we have all asked every single silly question to do with cloth! and we all like talking about cloth and other stuff.

So jump on in and tell us some more about youself and post a few questions or new threads. :widesmile:

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:51 am

Hello and welcome! :wave:

I agree no question is silly and we have all been there in the beginning feeling overwhelmed and trying to get our heads around it all! Jump in and ask and you'll get any help you need :widesmile:

My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby JabberJabber » Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:25 am

Hello! Welcome to the tree :cnthug:

My avatar
S-Aldred
Clothie
Clothie

Postby S-Aldred » Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:30 am

Thanks ladies.This is my second baby I also have a very active 3 year old. This is my first time using cloth though. I am using a few different nappies but my favorites are BG freetimes and V4's. (have just added 3 more to my stash) I also loved my blueberry mini's but my little chunk is now getting a bit to big for them :( I have some LL bamboo which I have used during the day and really like, I just need to pluck up the courage to use them at night as I'm using disposables at the moment. I really didn't realise just how much they smell though.

My least favorites have been the BG newborn and TB teenyfits. I think this is mainly to do with the fact that they didn't last me very long as my baby was a lot bigger than I was expecting.

Return to Welcome Newcomers