hf1

Hello!!!

My avatar
Bluetomato
Clothie
Clothie

Hello!!!

Postby Bluetomato » Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:40 am

Hi everyone, just thought id introduce myself. Im Vicki, from Kent. Ive been wanting to use cloth for ages, and was planning to use them on my first daughter. Sadly she was stillborn so we never got the chance :cry:
Harrison then came along and to begin with we tried: Tots bots, Tots bot fluffles, Bumble, Wonderoos and Baby Beehinds. I used them when he was about 3 months old and they all seemed so huge! (was using size 2 in tots/fluffles), and they also leaked! I didn't persevere (sp) so I gave up...
Fast forward to Harrison being 18 months and I found a lonely wonderoo in the cupboard, so I used it on him and it suits him just fine :mrgreen: I have had few more delievered and am planning on getting even more. I certainly think ive got the bug now, if I had more money, my house would be full of cloth nappies :D I particularly want to try the blueberry minki and starbunz aio's - they look so cute!

Will be nice to 'meet' you all!

Love Vicki
x

My avatar
Joaninha
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Hello!!!

Postby Joaninha » Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:46 am

Hi, Vicki!

Welcome to the tree! Look forward to chatting!
xxx

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:46 pm

Lovely to meet you, look forward to chatting nappies with you, and I am soo sorry to hear of your loss!

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:39 am

Hi Vicki, and welcome to the tree.
I'm Rae, and have 2 year old Kayleigh. Just wait until you start looking at wee notions and things like PBPD nappies, there is so much wonderful fluff in such pretty fabrics. Look forward to chatting nappies and everything else.

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:15 pm

Hi and welcome to the Tree. I look forward to chatting and getting to know you :D

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:18 pm

Hi and welcome - Im Sadie, mum of 3 and my youngest Evie has just potty trained so no more cloth bums for me :(

Look forward to chatting nappies and more :D

Sadie xx

Return to Welcome Newcomers