Hello from Denmark :)

My avatar
Aeseldyr
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Aeseldyr » Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:50 pm

Hi :wave:
I am a 35 year old cloth-crazy mom from Denmark. When I was pregnant with my second DD I came upon this forum, but never got around to signing up. Now we are trying for number 3 and she/he is also gonna be in cloth.
I hope to find inspiration here since clothdiapering in Denmark is not as big a thing as it is elsewhere :)

- Marie

My avatar
The Tree Fairy
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict
Site Supporter

Postby The Tree Fairy » Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:46 pm

Hi Aeseldyr. Welcome to Cloth Nappy Tree :wave:

I hope you enjoy using the site - there are plenty of areas to explore, if you can't find something or have any questions just ask, everyone is friendly and helpful :-D

My avatar
Aeseldyr
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Hello from Denmark :)

Postby Aeseldyr » Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:48 pm

Thx thats so nice to know :)

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:47 pm

Hej Marie og velbekkomen til Cloth Nappy Tree! Jeg elsker Danmark (I love Denmark) I was an exchange student in Vordingborg for a year. Where are you?

Jump right in and start chatting and we'll all be looking forward to you :bfp: announcement soon! What nappies did you use with the others @Aeseldyr ? I look forward to chatting with you, we've got members from all over, England, Scotland, Holland, I'm in France (but I'm Australian!) but I think you are the first Dane we've had! :wave:

My avatar
Aeseldyr
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Aeseldyr » Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:22 pm

Thx for the welcome @clothmama :)
I am in a small town just outside of Aarhus.
With the oldest we didn't start until she was about 1,5 and primarily used BGs and Rump a Rooz OS. The youngest we started with flats, fitteds, pul covers, wool covers and some pul pockets. We hated the flats, loved the fitteds :) Wool was awesome for nights with fitteds. I started making my own nappies and they where an absolute favorite. For daycare she mostly used BGs v3/4 or freetime with aplix because thats what they prefered :)

Think its gonna be les of a hazzle third time around, since we now have some idea of what we like and what we don't. However I heard so much good about prefolds I am thinking about giving those a try :)

My avatar
Kim
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Kim » Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:45 pm

:wave:

My avatar
ambpick
Clothie
Clothie

Postby ambpick » Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:58 am

Hi! I hope you like it here. I'm new here, I was attracted by the name of the forum and its discussions. I'm sure I'll find a lot of interesting things here.

My avatar
KateB20
Clothie
Clothie

Postby KateB20 » Fri Aug 27, 2021 4:39 am

Hello and welcome!)

Return to Welcome Newcomers