Hello from a newbie!

My avatar
laurasaurus
Clothie
Clothie

Hello from a newbie!

Postby laurasaurus » Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:19 am

Hello! :idea:

I've just come across this forum while searching for the 'ultimate real nappy' so I thought I'd come and join in all the fun that goes on here!

My name is Laura, I'm a 32 year old mum of two - my oldest (Jacob) is 2yrs 3mths and my youngest (Jemima) is just coming up to 5mths. I thought about using real nappies for Jacob but because we lived in such a small flat with very little drying facilities I decided that it just wasn't doable but now we've got more space I've decided to take the plunge with Jemima!

I got a few trial nappies to see what it was all about (1 x Tots Bots and wrap, 1 x nature babies big softee and wrap, 1 x Bumble (which I'm still waiting for) and 1 x itti bitti d'lish) and I've now decided to go for the itti bitti's as my main nappies and use the others as night time ones!

Erm... I'm not sure what else to tell you, thats about all I can think of for this thread, no doubt more will come out as I get more involved in the other threads and start asking my kersquillion questions!! :giggle:

Laura x

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Hello from a newbie!

Postby Kirstyh » Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:33 am

Hi Laura welcome to the :cnthug: look forward to chatting. xx

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:34 am

:idea: Laura. Welcome to CNT. Don't worry about asking millions of questions, that' s what we're here for. Look forward to chatting to you.

Louise x

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:20 am

Hi Laura, welcome to the :cnthug:

I'm Hanna, WAHM to Jak 2 and 6 months, and Summer 8 months (where did the time go)

look forward to chatting to you!

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:50 am

HI there I'm Beck mum to Hannah 5 Phebie 2.5 and William 14months. Look forward to chatting and getting to know you.

BTW love your user name - Laurasaurus - very 8-)

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:49 pm

Hi Laura and welcome to the Tree. I look forward to chatting with you and getting to know you. Ask away with the questions, I am sure there will be loads of people on here happy to help. :D

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Soupdragon » Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:12 pm

Hello and welcome to the tree! :idea: I'm Nichola, mum to 9 and a half month old Iris. Looking forwards to chatting.

My avatar
cherobanne
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby cherobanne » Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:16 pm

Hi Laura, welcome to CNT :idea:
I'm Joanne, mummy to Matthew (2 years 5 months) and Evie (2 months).
Looking forward to chatting!

Joanne

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:19 am

Hi Laura :idea: welcome to the tree :cnthug:

Im Sadie, mum of 3, my daughter has sadly potty trained and so isnt a clothie anymore :cry:

Ask as many squillions of questions as you like, just jump into the forums, we are all very very friendly (honestly :wink: ) and dont get bored talking about cloth nappies :mrgreen:

Look forward to chatting nappies and more!

Sadie xx

Return to Welcome Newcomers