hf1

Hi there ladies!

My avatar
Vici
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Hi there ladies!

Postby Vici » Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:10 am

Hi there ladies, my name is Vici and i am expecting my first in August. I do know Hanna (flutterby) from another forum too :D

Have always planned to use cloth and am now I at the stage to actually buy some, its all got a bit confusing. I have decided i love the bamboo feel (as does DF) and will def be getting some bamboozles but have decided I think i'm better to get a few different sorts so have ordered a cotton tots bot, a couple of itti bitti d'lish and am looking at a couple of little lambs both cotton and bamboo! Still trying to figure out what else to try :D Any advice is much appreciated :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

My avatar
clairelana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Hi there ladies!

Postby clairelana » Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:13 am

:idea:
Hello and Welcome to CNT :cnthug:
I'm sure by the time your lo is born you will be wanting to try a few more than you listed. Be prepared to get addicted :giggle:
You can buy some gorgeous nappies.

CLaire

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:26 am

Hi and welcome Vici. Congrats on your pregnancy. Sounds like you have the right idea to try a few different nappies and see what you like. I am sure all the ladies on here will offer you loads of advice and assistance :D

Well done Hanna for bringing people to the right place :wink:

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Soupdragon » Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:34 am

Hello and welcome to the tree! :cnthug: And congratulations on bump. There's lots of helpful info in the review section, so you might want to have a browse there for inspiration. Or the classifieds can satisfy (and stimulate!) shopping urges. :hohoho: Look forwards to chatting.

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:49 am

Hello and welcome to CNT. :idea: We love BV fitteds here, especially ones made by Hanna. :giggle:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:28 pm

VICI :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Allie » Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:54 am

Hello and welcome to the tree :idea: :idea:

My avatar
Vici
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Vici » Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:39 am

Thanks girls. I'm finding the reviews section really helpful so thanks to all of you who have made reviews :mrgreen: Still trying to get used to the lingo :oops:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:09 am

:idea: Vici and welcome, lots of advice here which is great but not so good for the bank balance!! :giggle:

Next

Return to Welcome Newcomers