hf1

Hey...

My avatar
Mary Jo
Clothie
Clothie

Hey...

Postby Mary Jo » Thu May 28, 2009 1:00 am

Hi all... it's good to be here - I'm Nicola and I'm not a cloth mummy yet but our first baby, a boy, is due in mid August, so I'm getting ready :)

I live in London with my fiance and our cat, who is totally unaware of how her cossetted life is about to change!

I planned to use cloth a long time before I was ever pregnant but now it's come to it, I'm finding it all quite complicated but as I couldn't stomach the idea of disposables, I'm just going to have to endure the learning curve. :D

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: Hey...

Postby beck » Thu May 28, 2009 6:19 am

Hi Nicola :)

Welcome to Clothnappytree! I'm Beck mum to 3 little cherubs, look forward to chatting and getting to know you. Congratulations on your soon to be baby boy :wine:

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Thu May 28, 2009 6:37 am

Hi Nicola and welcome to the tree :cnthug:

Im Sadie, mum of 3, my youngest is sadly out of nappies and cloth now :cry: but I still hang around seeing what everyone else is buying :lol:

Everyone is very friendly and happy to help you find your way with cloth nappies - just jump right and ask us anything - we are all happy to help!

Sadie xx

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Allie » Thu May 28, 2009 7:03 am

Hello and welcome to the tree :cnthug:

Congratulations on your :pregnant: , hope it all goes well in August.

I'm Allie, mummy to Harriet who is now pt'd during the day but i'm expecting a baby boy in July so lots of stash building for me :lol: .

Feel free to ask any questions that you need to and don't worry if you think they sound silly - we've all been there :D

My avatar
Joaninha
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Joaninha » Thu May 28, 2009 7:23 am

Hey, Welcome to the Tree :cnthug:

Congratulations on your coming baby boy!
And it's such a fun learning curve!!!! :giggle: :wink: Have fun building your stash, and have no fear to ask questions. We have all asked all sorts! :giggle:

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Thu May 28, 2009 7:25 am

:idea:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Thu May 28, 2009 7:26 am

:idea: Welcome to CNT. Congratulations on your :pregnant: , have fun building your newborn stash.

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Soupdragon » Thu May 28, 2009 11:17 am

Hello and welcome to the tree! :cnthug: Congratulations on your pregnancy.

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Thu May 28, 2009 2:28 pm

Hi Nicola and welcome. I hope you find all the information you need for your impending arrival :D

Next

Return to Welcome Newcomers