Suzanne from Wee Notions

My avatar
WeeNotions
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Suzanne from Wee Notions

Postby WeeNotions » Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:36 am

Hello Everyone,

Just coming in to say a quick hi while Amelie is in bed and William is at school. I got the Web address from Shevi, so you know who to blame for me gatecrashing :lol:

Looking forward to chatting, although I mostly post in the evening when the kids are both in bed :wink:

S
8)

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:44 am

Hellooooooooooooooo!

Nice to have you on here :D come and update yourself in the WAHM section too!

It's lovely and friendly on here as I'm sure Shevi told you...

I only manage to get on during the day now while I'm at work - but all that will change from next week with my new job so I suspect I'll be back to evenings only too...

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:08 am

Hiya and welcome. I think everyone on here loves Wee Notions (even if it is the worse site in the world for making you spend money). I think you are in the process of making me a pocket :wink: :D

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:10 am

Hi and big welcome to you :D
Look forward to chatting more and getting to know you soon.

My avatar
kt24
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby kt24 » Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:25 am

Hello! I'm Katie.
We love weenotions here too.
Look forward to chatting. :D

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Wed Oct 24, 2007 12:42 pm

Hi Suzanne,
I told you they were nice!!! :D
Looking forward to hearing more from you
Shevi

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:20 pm

Hi Suzanne,

Big welcome to you!! I've resisted for a long time but am now very tempted by your new no frill pocket :wink: We did a nappy fairy earlier in the year and Annette kindly got me an embroidered wrap with dinosaurs on it which we all love (my older son is dino mad and had been wanting a dino nappy for Louis for ages!)

Look forward to chatting!

My avatar
caeganol
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby caeganol » Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:21 pm

Thanks for joinig in here.

I have had a look at your website a few times actually, but I am very confused as to what to order, I must say it is very confusing. It would be nice to choose the type you want and see the colours in that one instead of (having to go to a different page)selecting the one you want and then realising you don't do that in the type. IYSWIM.

It could be that probably I am daft and to thick to understand the website, perhaps I need help.

As I am still a newbies and have already spend tonns on nappies that I probably wont be able to use yet for a while, I don't have room for mistakes.

Not being critical, its my opinion, not sure if others agree but there could be some like me very thick!!!!!!!, amd you might be losing on costumers

Thanks
sukhi

My avatar
WeeNotions
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby WeeNotions » Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:49 pm

Oh thank you for all the welcomes and lovely comments :oops:

Oh Caeganol I don't really know what you mean :oops: Are you saying that if you go to the wrap section for example and we have a picture of a turquoise one with a lion and then you go to the pockets there isn't one that is the same to choose? Because if you do then you can normally buy it from the bespoke section.

We go through loads of fabrics so I do admit that sometimes the site isn't as up to date as it should be. But you can always email us and ask, I have seen a hippo on turquoise wrap can I buy it as pocket etc and I can let you know how to do it :wink:

There are a lot of options though, so it can get confusing, but that is one of the reasons we have the Spolit For Choice Lucky Dip Options, then people who are finding it daunting choosing, can get a surprise nappy :D

Right off to have a look nosy at the rest of the site now :wink:

Next

Return to Welcome Newcomers