Hi there - anyone based in Dublin?

My avatar
Christinap
Clothie
Clothie

Hi there - anyone based in Dublin?

Postby Christinap » Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:32 pm

Hi there,

Am just new on this forum. My little son is already four months old and I've been planning to use reusables since before he was born but the time just got away on me and I wanted to find out what was the best system, since the outlay is so big. Someone told me that there are nappuccino mornings, where you can get to look through all the different options, but I've been trawling the net and can't seem to find anything recent in Dublin. I'd be grateful if anyone out there knows where might be good to find out if they're still being run...

Cheers
Christinap

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: Hi there - anyone based in Dublin?

Postby Annette » Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:43 am

Hi. I am not from Dublin, although there are a couple of people from around there who can hopefully help. Just wanted to say hi and welcome and feel free to ask any questions and we will try to help :D

My avatar
emmajayne33
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby emmajayne33 » Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:41 pm

:idea: Welcome, I'm not from Dublin either, but I hope someone else can help you!

My avatar
Christinap
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Christinap » Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:44 am

Thanks guys. Am just looking for the right brand to suit him at the mo. Am sure I'll have loads of questions once we start using...

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Mareth » Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:55 am

Hiya Christina,

Welcome to The Tree, I'm in D15, whereabouts are you? Not sure of any nappuchinos but I'll keep my eye's open. Check out www.littlecomfort.com, they have nappy agents who could come out to you and go through things with you, although I'm not sure if they only have their own brand of nappies.

Come and chat here anyway :mrgreen: you'll learn loads, and no doubt become addicted :hohoho: .

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:20 am

:idea: Welcome to the tree, I hope you manage to find out what nappies work for you!

My avatar
cherobanne
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby cherobanne » Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:27 pm

:idea: Hello, welcome to CNT!

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Soupdragon » Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:09 pm

Hello and welcome to the tree! :cnthug: One of the best things about cloth is trying out lots of different nappies and seeing what works (and doesn't) for your LO. There's certainly no one nappy that's perfect in every situation for a LO. Have fun researching!

My avatar
rachel
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rachel » Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:27 pm

Hi and welcome :idea: Enjoy buying lots of lovely fluff :D

Return to Welcome Newcomers