Old member just found it again

My avatar
Cathpants
Clothie
Clothie

Old member just found it again

Postby Cathpants » Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:26 am

Hi all

I was on here many moons ago when it was first set up but not been on much. Anyway my youngest is now nearly one and its time to start selling off some nappies :wine: . So thought I'd come back on a reintroduce myself and see if there's anyone I know still!!

I've got a 5 yr old boy, a 3yr old boy, and a nearly 1 yr old girl. They've all been bloth bummed to some degree, the eldest was mostly in cloth, 2nd one not so much as he got awful rashes, and Imogen I'm afraid only when we're mostly in for the day (i've got so lazy with the third and if we're in cloth often forget to change her if we're out and about)

So, will get sorting out those nappies and put some classified on!

Cath

My avatar
Pinchette
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Old member just found it again

Postby Pinchette » Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:15 pm

HI Cath! :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Allie » Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:30 pm

:idea: and welcome back to the tree

My avatar
Vici
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Vici » Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:53 pm

Hi and welcome back :mrgreen:

My avatar
emmajayne33
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby emmajayne33 » Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:25 pm

:idea: Welcome back!

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:30 pm

:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: Hello dear Cath, you cheeky thing just coming on to sell :giggle: , what about all the stimulating conversations you could be having with us??? You'd hardly be amongst strangers (me, Steph, Ruth, Giselle etc!!) :wink: :wink: And you dont' need to have a cloth bum either :giggle:

ETA - why are you stopping your part time use with Imogen? Are the nappies you've got too small?
AND
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: at her being a year old already - how on earth did that happen???!!!

My avatar
Cathpants
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Cathpants » Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:37 pm

Thanks for the welcomes!

Hi Gisele, didn#t know you were on here

Tori! Hi! no I haven't stopped using them with Imogen, but despite being a titch she's actually wearing quite big nappies, and I'm so bored of my motherease and stuff that I think I'd rather have them gone than sitting in the drawer making me feel guilty! I'm too into my swaddlebees now to go back I think. She still wearing her newborn ones and is actually wearing Isaac's old toddler types ones too. And I know a year old next week!! I can't beleive it either, its been such a busy coupla years. And the last time I remember talking to you properly mrs was about ectopic pregnancies which seems like such a long time ago now. How's Josh and Louis?

Will see if I can join in the chat, its a bit hard going in cold, but there are some old faces there.

I'm not quite ready for selling anyway, they're in the loft and I can't be bothered to get them down yet!

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:34 pm

:idea: Hi and welcome back.
Just jump right back in with the chat, there are a few more members not but we are all lovely and do like a good chat! :giggle:

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:55 pm

:idea: :wink: :giggle:

Next

Return to Welcome Newcomers