Hiya

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:03 pm

Hi Sarah, a big welcome to you!!!

I'm Tory mum to Josh 6.5, Louis 20 months and Cloth Nappy Tree. I was a regular on BC (toryjoel) and thought to stay that way but this lot keep me too busy running this place so I normally lurk now!! :oops:

Look forward to chatting more!

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:08 pm

sarahbiles wrote:Hi Rae, Hi Sukhi - I don't believe we've crossed before but please tell me if i am wrong lol. Hi Shevi - how you doing - not seen you on bc for a while - so this is where you are hanging out now. Might as well join you all :lol:

i still lurk on BC but my alliegences have changed...and this now whwere i am to be found most days...for most of the day :shock: :oops: !!!

My avatar
sarahbiles
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby sarahbiles » Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:18 pm

clothmama wrote:Hi Sarah, a big welcome to you!!!

I'm Tory mum to Josh 6.5, Louis 20 months and Cloth Nappy Tree. I was a regular on BC (toryjoel) and thought to stay that way but this lot keep me too busy running this place so I normally lurk now!! :oops:

Look forward to chatting more!

Hi Tory - yes I recognise your username - haven't seen you for a while either. Lots of interesting topics to keep me occupied for a while lol

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:23 pm

Sarah - this is the pic I have on bc, and I have a different name, which is a bit more anonymous :D

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:52 pm

Another here that used to post on BC (still do occasionally) but these days I'm here almost every day :lol:

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:30 pm

Hi there

I 'know' you from CNA!!! (I'm JanX on there!!)

welcome to the tree!!

jan x

My avatar
sarahbiles
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby sarahbiles » Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:46 pm

Hi Jan - yes i recognise you too. Hi steph - recognise the name. Sorry Rae don't recognise the photo :cry:

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:06 pm

Hiya, i recognise you too with that beautiful siggy strip!!!

I am mainly found here too, also used to post on BC but once i knew about here my allegiances moved, abit like Shevi! :lol:

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:50 pm

HI Sarah

Welcome to CNT!!

PreviousNext

Return to Welcome Newcomers