Hi!

My avatar
sueeltringham
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Hi!

Postby sueeltringham » Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:22 pm

Hi!

Wanted to introduce myself. I've been registered a week or so and seem to have missed this section -whoops! I recognise a lot of names on here from another nappy forum.

I'm mum to Joe (6) and Rebecca (21 months). I've used cloth for both babies, but have only recently found these forums! I seem to have my handsful at the moment as Rebecca has several serious food allergies (milk, egg, nuts, kiwi) and my son has Asperger's! I love them both to bits, though! Not sure how long our nappying days are going to last as Rebecca is now asking to go to the toilet and has succeeded this week!

Anyway, hello to everyone and looking forward to chatting!

Sue

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:32 pm

well done to the almost potty training!!! neverr mind about the pretty nappies!!!
i am shevi, Its lovely to meet you!
You do indeed have your hand ful!! my sis (and her small son) have awful food allergies and i know how hard it can make life.
looking forward to hearing more from you
Shevi

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:33 pm

Welcome Sue! I also have a 6 year old (josh) and louis who is 20 months! There is quite a few others on here with food allergies too. I used dispos on Josh but now totally addicted to cloth!

Look forward to chatting!

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:48 pm

Hello Sue and welcome to this forum. I'm Rae, and have 15 month old Kayleigh in cloth. I thought lookin after 1 baby was hard enough without food allergies or anything else. Look forward to chatting.

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:27 pm

Hello and welcome to the board. I am Annette, mum to Charlotte who is also 21 months and starting to ask to use the potty - although she hasn't actually managed to sit on it long enough to actually do anything! So I think we have a few more months of nappies yet for her. And then we are having a little boy in May so got a couple of years there :D

Looking forward to chatting and getting to know you :D

My avatar
kt24
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby kt24 » Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:04 pm

Hello Sue!

Well done Rebecca for getting the hang of potty training. :D

I'm Katie mum to Lachlan 2 and Zachary 8 months so lots of nappies in use here. :D

Look forward to chatting with you. :D

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:04 pm

hello and welcome :D

My avatar
caeganol
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby caeganol » Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:35 am

Hello and welcome to CNT.

I am sukhi mum to 5yr old Pranav and 8months old Rishabh(the one who started the addiction to cloth).

Hope to chat soon.
well done for PT.
xxxxxxxx
sukhi

My avatar
sueeltringham
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby sueeltringham » Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:27 pm

Thanks for all your welcomes.
No further on the potty front. Success at the beginning of the week and now no interest. She did this before, a few months ago, so I'm not going to push the issue -just go with the flow!

Sue

Return to Welcome Newcomers