Hello all....

My avatar
buzzybee21
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Hello all....

Postby buzzybee21 » Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:04 am

Hi everyone,

My name is Helen and I've been lurking here awhile. Thought it was about time I unlurked myself and introduced us :D

I have 2 boys - Alex who is 5 and Theo who is just 1. Theo has been a cloth bum for about 8 months and I have bought him a lot of nappies ..... I can't believe the nappy lady said that bumbles and tots would be enough - they're white!!! I am only just on maternity leave and will be back at work in a couple of weeks :( but I had to buy another 5 pockets for the childminder :D I am also loving wool now and sometimes need to use longies over pockets because I can't choose... :oops:

Anyway, I hope to get on here when I'm not working (which is more often than not!) and talk about lovely fluff!

Helen
x

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:17 am

Hi Helen and welcome.

I'm Beck mum to Hannah 4 Phebie 18mths and William 1month :D Look forward to chatting more soon,

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:25 am

Hiya and welcome, i am Nicola - Mummy to Emma (7.5) and Evie who turned 2 in September. Look forward to chatting nappies and other general chat too

My avatar
sarahbiles
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby sarahbiles » Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:28 am

Hello - I'm Sarah - I have a son Phoenix who is 6 and a daughter Lexi who is 8 months and i'm also nearly 6 months pregnant. I haven't been on this site long but you'll find everyone really friendly.

My avatar
caeganol
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby caeganol » Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:38 am

Hello Helen,

welcome to CNT.
I am sukhi mum to a 5yr old boy Pranav and 8months old Rishabh.
XXXXX
sukhi

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:19 am

Hi Helen, welcome to CNT :D

I'm Ali, mum to Harry and Katie,2. Look forward to chatting more, it's very friendly here.

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:36 pm

Hi Helen, welcome to the nappy tree :D

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:30 pm

Hello Helen and welcome to the CNT forum. I laughed when I read about you putting longies over pockets, because it is something I have considered myself. I have 15 month old (gee she's growing up fast) Kayleigh. Look forward to chatting.
Rae

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:56 pm

Hi,

I am Annette mum to Benjamin who has just turned 3 months, cloth bummed since day 0.

Hadn't considered putting longies over pockets, but fully understand the dilema :wink:

Next

Return to Welcome Newcomers