hello!!!!!!!

My avatar
sarahloukpntia
Clothie
Clothie

hello!!!!!!!

Postby sarahloukpntia » Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:39 pm

hiya everyone,
i've just discovered this is where you've all disappeared too! I still keep trying CNA but it's hopeless :cry:

anyway for those that dont know me....
I'm sarahlou, nearly 25yrs married to jamie, 28yrs. We've been married 3yrs but been together for over 8yrs (scary!) we live near skeggy in lincs & have 2 children. Korey is 3 in april & tierney is 1 on 15th feb.

Both are in cloth full time. i started using cloth when korey was 3 months-started with horrible plastic pants (poor korey) & terry squares but quickly learned of the whole other world of cloth nappies! tierney wore her first cloth nappy at 3 days old-as soon as i got out of the hospital. I would have started sooner but had c-sections with both of them.

anyway...after i'd been using cloth a few months i decided to try making a cloth nappy-i'd barely used a sewing machine in my life & didnt really have a clue how. my first attempt got the comment 'i wouldn't go into producing them to sell sarah' from my mum. anyway i improved loads & started selling them-KayPee nappys & nappy covers was born. My mum then joined the team knitting wool longies, shorties & pants for the site. I also started selling nappy making fabrics too....

korey 'still' doesn't seem interested in potty training but hubby said it's my fault for keep getting new fabrics that he likes!
anyway sorry to bore you to tears. LOL
luv sarahlou xx

My avatar
angelwingz
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby angelwingz » Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:14 pm

Hiya Sarahlou! I have just joined too, its such a shame that we can't get into CNA. I was trying earlier, just couldn't get past the front page.

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:16 pm

Hello and welcome to the tree. It is great to have another Wahm on board. I am Annette, mum to Charlotte who is 21 months and we have a little boy on the way in May.

Look forward to getting to know you and your nappies :D

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:18 pm

Hello and welcome! Think you will recognise me from over there too but being on here nearly a year now and this is my 'home!' Hope you like it here too :D

My avatar
sarahloukpntia
Clothie
Clothie

Postby sarahloukpntia » Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:35 pm

hiya
i recognise quite a few 'faces' from CNA & UKPL :D Have to admit to being more of a lurker than a poster anywhere - I always seem to be soooo busy. at least with CNA down i was managing to have a bit more time.......this may change now i've found CNT tho :lol:
luv sarahlou xx

My avatar
JennyWren
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby JennyWren » Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:30 pm

Hi Sarahlou, I'm new here too. Welcome! I've just taken a look at your nappies on Mumzmall. They all look gorgeous, you are obviously a talented family. My daughter would totally love some Postman pat shorties, but I must resist..we are supposed to be potty training here.
No wonder you are so busy. And, oh, what I would give to be 25 again, I think it would be better if I didn't disclose my age!
Jenny
Mum to Ethan (10), Stella (8) and Livia (22 months)

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:00 am

Hi Sarah

Big welcome to you :D I'm Beck mum to Hannah 4 phebie 18mths and William.

Look forward to chatting more soon!

Return to Welcome Newcomers