hf1

Hellooooooo!

My avatar
Liss07
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Liss07 » Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:18 pm

Mummyof3 wrote:Hi Liss! Welcome. I'm Louise mum of Amy 4, Ryan 2 and Katie 5 months. I lhave recently become addicted to wool, wish I could knit but can't find anyone to teach me :cry: (I'm left-handed)

Look forward to getting to know you :D

Louise

hi louise, you don't need someone to teach you - i bet you would figure out continental style where you hold the yarn in your left hand!

My avatar
sueeltringham
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby sueeltringham » Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:31 pm

Hi Liss,
Great to see you here!

Sue

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:04 pm

Liss07 wrote:
Mummyof3 wrote:Hi Liss! Welcome. I'm Louise mum of Amy 4, Ryan 2 and Katie 5 months. I lhave recently become addicted to wool, wish I could knit but can't find anyone to teach me :cry: (I'm left-handed)

Louise

hi louise, you don't need someone to teach you - i bet you would figure out continental style where you hold the yarn in your left hand!

I'm left-handed :D As far as I know I knit the same as everyone else :? :lol:

There are lots of on-line knitting tutorials and the 'Stitch and Bitch' book is supposed to be god for learning from.

My avatar
Liss07
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Liss07 » Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:32 am

babyroo wrote:
Liss07 wrote:

Louise

I'm left-handed :D As far as I know I knit the same as everyone else :? :lol:

There are lots of on-line knitting tutorials and the 'Stitch and Bitch' book is supposed to be god for learning from.

I learnt from the stitch and bitch book :D I hold the yarn in my right hand (English knitting) because I just can't figure out continental knitting, I get all confused lol, but I know of a few left-handed people who knit continentally sucessfully :)

My avatar
ladybird
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby ladybird » Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:49 am

hiya hun!!

Previous

Return to Welcome Newcomers