twins

My avatar
jaymee
Clothie
Clothie

twins

Postby jaymee » Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:08 pm

:idea: hi every 1
im jaymee :D and im exspecting twins :pregnant: i want to use real nappies but dont no if they go small enuf 4 prem babys as i exspect to have them about 38 weeks :( :( if any 1 can help me find some that would be grate :D
love jaymee and the kids
:pregnant: :babyrolleyes: :babyrolleyes: :crossbaby: :crossbaby:

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: twins

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:12 pm

:idea: flower! congrats on the twins! i'd imagine u should be able to get fluff small enough for them, there is alot of newborn fluff about so worth checking the classifieds section on here. i intend to use cloth on this little man, he'll be born at 38 weeks and well, thinking of using my left over icky sposies in hospital then home to a nice clothed bum! am sure lots of ladies will follow to come give u some advice.x

and good on u for trying cloth with twins too :wine:

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:31 pm

:idea:

I am a mummy to twins! I cloth nappied them from birth (they were born at 38 weeks :wink: ) and yes, there are nappies small enough!

My faves were:
XS Motherease Sandys nappies
Diddy diapers by Nature babies

These 2 brands I found were nice and small and importantly, inexpensive to buy (you can get them really cheaply pre-loved too :wink: )

I used motherease Rikki wraps over them and found them to work perfectly for us.

My twin girls just turned 3 the other week and are now out of nappies during the day! However, fell free to ask away if you think I can be of use in any way

Jan x

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:52 pm

:idea: Welcome to CNT. As Jan said XS sandies and Diddy diapers are good as are size 0 Bimbles and bambeasies. I also used 40cm bamboo terry squares on my DD when she was born (she weighed about 6lb12). XS Fuzzi Bunz will probably work well too.

My avatar
gilbertandmartha
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby gilbertandmartha » Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:57 pm

Hi, Twins ROCK!!!!!

Mine are 11 months now, I didnt start using cloth until they were about 3 months old. They were 8 weeks early so still tiny then.

I loved natures babies diddy diapers, x-small fuzzis were brilliant, I found bimbles were outgrown quickly and not worth the money in the long term,

There's probably more but I've got double hungry screams happening, I'll post more later

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:58 pm

:idea:

My DD was little at 5lbs 14oz (37 weeks) and we used XS sandies, XS thirsties, diddy diapers and preemie prefolds :)

Congrats and good luck!! :pregnant: :wine: :hug:

My avatar
tiyuricc
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby tiyuricc » Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:22 pm

Hi :idea:

My ds was a big 'un (9lb 4), but i used muslins and PUL wraps from day 1... found this worked really well for newborn since they dry so quickly. Mine are 80cm i think, and i have to fold them down to make them small enough, so if you were to go for this option then you'd probably want smaller ones.

I'm still using muslins on her (2 weeks old now), but more as a backup option as she fits into her itti bitti's so these are now our preferred option.

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:26 pm

:idea: a warm welcome to the tree and congrats on :babyroll: :babyroll:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:32 pm

:idea: Congrats on your pergnancy and yay for getting to full term with twins. x

Next

Return to Welcome Newcomers