Hello!

My avatar
chunkymonkeymum
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Hello!

Postby chunkymonkeymum » Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:55 pm

Hi everyone,

I'm Nicole, mum to Thomas who is 10 months old and my hubby and i have FINALLY decided to use cloth nappies on our little boy :D

When i got pregnant we had planned to use cloth as soon as Thomas was born but he was far to eager to meet us and arrived 3 months early so our plans went out the window and we used disposables but it's now time to take the plunge!

After a trial i've decided to go with cotton Little Lambs (size 1's) as they seemed to suit Thomas and fitted his skinny body nicely :giggle: as well as being affordable. I have also ordered an itti bitti d'lish in royal blue because i couldn't resist the cuteness!

I look forward to chatting with you all and no doubt i will be asking lots of questions!

Nicole x

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Hello!

Postby Emma1977 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:58 pm

:idea: Nicole and welcome to the tree. My LO, Max, was 10 months before I used cloth on him properly and haven't looked back. :wink: Hope your Paypal balance is pretty healthy :giggle:

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Allie » Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:24 pm

Hello and welcome to the tree :cnthug:

My avatar
Jamling
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Jamling » Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:15 pm

Hi :idea: welcome to CNT :D

My avatar
greenferret
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby greenferret » Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:17 pm

Hi :idea: , you've come to the right place! :D

My avatar
helenNt
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby helenNt » Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:20 pm

Hi

Welcome to the cloth nappy tree. I am fairly new here too but have been using cloth since a few weeks after ds was born though part time until he was about 7 months old and then we switched to disposables at night and have recently discovered night nappies.

My avatar
moonlily
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby moonlily » Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:03 am

:idea: :idea: :idea: love my little lambs and they look so cute and fluffuy on little bottoms!!!!
ive only recently discovered ittis but im a convert!!! loooove them! :giggle: :giggle:

My avatar
chunkymonkeymum
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby chunkymonkeymum » Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:08 pm

Thanks for the kind welcome messages :D
Today was Thomas' first full day in his Little Lambs and so far so good. Even his daddy has worked out how to put them on :hohoho:
I can definatly see how addictive buying cloth nappies can be-some of them are so cute! I've got a feeling i should cut up my debit card now to avoid problems :giggle:

Nicole x

My avatar
nabroc
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby nabroc » Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:11 pm

:idea: Welcome to the tree :cnthug:

Next

Return to Welcome Newcomers