hf1

Hi, Velvetsteph here

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Hi, Velvetsteph here

Postby Velvetsteph » Sat Dec 09, 2006 3:38 pm

Can't seem to get my sig to work - and altho' the forum guidelines say avatar can be 1000*1000 pixels it won't let me upload anything bigger than 100*100...

But anyway - hello all!

Got my new kiwi-quik flip today, forgot to say aplix so have my first nippa nappy... am going mad on nappies - whoops! Good job dh doesn't mind at the moment!

Steph

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sat Dec 09, 2006 4:40 pm

Welcome Steph and Isabelle :) great to see you!!

Glad to hear your getting lots of lovely new nappies:lol: , my kiwi quick flip and wrap (I got the bubbles one)arrived at mils in the uk today, just have to wait til next saturday to see them :cry: What colour did you get - I got midnight blue (wanted a 2 colour but couldn't decide on my 2nd colour!!!)?

Oops, thanks for pointing out the avatar size, it is supposed to say 100 x 100 :oops: . What signature are you trying to do?? Beck and I got ours working and your ticker is working??

I think you might be very pleasantly suprised with having a nippa nappi, I find them to be so much slimmer without the bulk of layers of velcro and the fit can be so much better customised too. I even picked off the velcro from my brand new turquise bamboozle before the poor thing had even dried :twisted: . Let us know how you get on!

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Sat Dec 09, 2006 9:07 pm

I got a bright red one! Is going in the wash tomorrow and then we're off!

Got my sig working - was trying to copy my ticker from BC but the code wasn't right so changed it to a new one and works fine now :)

Ordering some more bamboozles I think - really like how slim fitting they are, and at the moment if I boost with a prefold work great at night!

Steph

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:30 am

I thought about the red one too, then about a red and blue one but i've already got my red Pea Pod which is red outer with navy fleece inner. Don't forget to wash it seperately till it stops running or you'll have pale pink nappies all over the place lol!!

I love my bamboozles too, got a natural and a turquise but would like more, will have to wait til after xmas now. Also love the look of the new Baby Beehinds bamboo fleece BTP nappy, amazing colours.

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Sun Dec 10, 2006 9:16 am

Pale pink nappies aren't so bad when you've got a girl tho' :)

Well I think I'm all nappied out this month - if I buy anything else it'll have to be wraps I think... DH is starting to look at me in a worried way when I mention nappies... though he loves the shaped ones as the prefolds are sooooooo fiddly to put on these days (bikini fold)...

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sun Dec 10, 2006 12:27 pm

I know that look from dh :lol: , mind you I have now heard him preaching the joys of cloth to other people so I must be getting somewhere with him and he has never actually SAID anything when I order yet more!!

Pale pink on Louis would look a bit wierd! I need some new wraps soon too, hooray!! I'm going to get the Popolni one thats the same as the me airflow as they do a gorgeous bug print and they are as good as the me ones, I had some in small that I'd got 2nd hand and they really were the same for containment etc. Have put a Wacky wrap on Louis xmas list too!!

Return to Welcome Newcomers