hf1

Hello there

My avatar
Rebaby
Clothie
Clothie

Hello there

Postby Rebaby » Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:05 pm

:idea: My name is Rebecca, i'm 25 and proud mummy to one gorgeous baby boy, Tobias who is now 8 and a half months old (eek- how did that happen?!) We live in Manchester with my fantastic OH and a dog and a cat.

We decided we wanted to use cloth nappies waaayyyy back before i was even pregnant and began our stash once i was in 2nd trimester but once Tobias was born we didn't get started with cloth as quickly as we'd hoped due to various reasons (him being so tiny and we'd only bought BTP :roll: ) also my Dad died and everything that wasn't completely essential went on hold for a while :( but we've been in cloth part time now since January, only using disposables at night now. Have been trying for a while to go 100% full time cloth but our quest for the perfect night nappy continues!

I have been lurking on here for a while and keeping my eye on the classifieds for bargains but not posted before- so hello!

Anyway enough of my waffling! Looking forward to getting to know you all :hug:

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: Hello there

Postby megansmummy » Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:10 pm

:idea: Welcome to CNT!! :cnthug:

My avatar
leanne16051975
Clothie
Clothie

Postby leanne16051975 » Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:45 pm

Hiya, I'm Leanne, mummy to Charlotte, 4 and Harry, 13 months and I love cloth nappies! : ) Hope you enjoy Cloth Nappy Tree x

My avatar
g murphy
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby g murphy » Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:50 pm

:idea: :idea: :idea: and welcome to the tree. xxxx

My avatar
choccylisa
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado