hf1

Introducing Myself :)

My avatar
BingBongBoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Introducing Myself :)

Postby BingBongBoo » Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:29 am

I've lurked around here for a few weeks now and I can't tell you how helpful I've found this board. My daughter is 16 months old and we switched to cloth about 2 months ago because she had an extreme reaction to the new Pampers with Drymax (think chemical burns). After that, I decided I wanted to know exactly what was against her precious skin and as the only way I could guarantee that was to switch to cloth, that's what we did. So far it's working out really well! DDs bum healed quite quickly once she was out of the Pampers and despite my other mummy friends telling me that CDs 'would give her a bad rash' I can honestly say that the skin on her bottom looks much healthier generally since our switch.

I initially found all the choice a little overwhelming but then I purchased a mixed sample pack online and haven't looked back! We're using pockets for out and about and at night and prefolds with covers for hanging out at home (although DH prefers pockets and will usually just put a bumgenius on her if he's changing her LOL).

Anyway, just wanted to say hi. I look forward to getting to know you all better!

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: Introducing Myself :)

Postby monsterm » Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:43 am

Hi :idea:

Welcome to the tree :cnthug: My little girl also gets a terrible reaction to pampers :x She has done from birth. Luckily though I'd already purchased a couple of cloth nappies so we were able to make the switch

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Mareth » Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:47 am

:idea: & welcome to the tree

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:48 am

:idea: :idea: :idea:

My avatar
leal123
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby leal123 » Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:02 pm

:idea: you'll love it here :wink:

My avatar
Shaunie
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Shaunie » Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:15 pm

:idea: I made the switch when DS1 was about 12 months old due to eczema on his bum only :-? and it was beautifully soft & clear with in 24hrs :shock: :wine:

Welcome & enjoy :D

My avatar
g murphy
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby g murphy » Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:38 pm

:idea: :idea: :idea:

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple