hf1

Hello from a re-addict

My avatar
Linzi
Clothie
Clothie

Hello from a re-addict

Postby Linzi » Thu May 08, 2008 12:20 pm

My name is Linzi, I'm 23, married, and live in Scotland.

I have a 2.5 year old son, who has been in cloth nappies for the best part of 2.5 years. We started out when he was 3 months old. Our main nappy until now has been fuzzi bunz, although I've dabbled with one or two others, and have quite a liking for wee notions nappies. (not that my bank account does)

I'm currently 33 weeks pregnant with another little boy. Our original plan was to start using cloth with him when he grew into the mediums we already have, but I've since decided to start as soon as I can. Although really, it's just an excuse to buy lots of new nappies, since I have big babies that fit into the bigger sizes quite quickly. (ds was 10lbs 3.5 oz, and this one seems to be following suit) Just don't tell that to my dh. :lol:

While looking up cloth nappies again, I've rediscovered my addiction and I also found this website.

So consider me free for corruption. :twisted:

My avatar
Claire
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Re: Hello from a re-addict

Postby Claire » Thu May 08, 2008 12:45 pm

Be careful what you wish for Linzi.... :hohoho: :hohoho: You'll find plenty to tempt you on here. My stash is growing all of the time :oops: :oops:

Anyway, welcome to the board and look forward to chatting!

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Thu May 08, 2008 1:10 pm

Welcome Linzi,
I'm Rae, and have 1½ yo Kayleigh in cloth. I was ver economical for 6 months and used just 1 type of nappy. Then I began dabbling in all different types. There are many people here willing to suggest lots of alternatives, and you'll be faced with nappy temptation. I hope the rest of this pregnancy goes well for you, and look forward to chatting.

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Thu May 08, 2008 1:44 pm

Hi Linzi

Welcome to the tree :D I'm sure you'll find lots of temptation here. Look forward to getting to know you...

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Thu May 08, 2008 9:04 pm

Hi there and welcome. Hope you like the 'tree' and yes there will be soooo much temptation here for you too! :hohoho: :hohoho: :D

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Fri May 09, 2008 10:56 am

Hi and welcome. I am Annette, Mum to Charlotte and Ben who is now 4 days old. We are trying out all sorts of little nappies on Ben as we used onesize on Charlotte from birth. I will try to review all of the ones we have, although he was 7lb 15oz - so not tiny but not quite a 10lber either!

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Fri May 09, 2008 12:53 pm

Hi and welcome, sure we will have no trouble in tempting you to buy new nappies here :twisted: :hohoho:

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Fri May 09, 2008 4:50 pm

Hi and welcome! There will definitely be lots to tempt you here :)

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Fri May 09, 2008 5:09 pm

Hi I'm Annette (the other one!) mum to Benjamin, I used cloth from his very first nappy on a tiny 6lbs 2 prem baby, apart from when he was in SCBU for a day and some other times in the incubator.

Sounds like you can be tempted to buy lots and lots of small nappies, but they are not going to get that much use with your big babies!

Next

Return to Welcome Newcomers