hf1

Hello, new and confused

My avatar
red_dwarf
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Hello, new and confused

Postby red_dwarf » Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:23 pm

This is my first stash as well, and a lot of the ladies on here really struggle with anything microfibre lasting any length of time, so I have really tried to stay clear of it past the newborn stage and stick with the more absorbant fabrics like bamboo. Im sort of the opinion that £120 is a good deal, but if your LO outwees it before they outgrow it than its a lot of money to waste, and they may not have the best resale value if you know what I mean. Little Lambs are a workhorse nappy and I know I will be able to recoup some of the costs sellign them on as well
HTH's

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:30 pm

:wave: Welcome to the tree and congrats on your impending arrival!!
Im Tory, mummy to Megan who is 4 and was my first cloth bum, Kieren who is 18 months and my current cloth bum and also our baby girl bump due in feb! :babygirl:

I would advise againist buying a whole set of nappies, as you dont know what will suit your LO when he/she arrives, maybe buy some vouchers for somewhere or set some money aside so its no a huge outlay in one go...but deffinatly try different types before committing to lots of one nappy :)

We find fitted nappies by far the most relaible and for those we use bamboo little lambs, bamboozles and goodmamas. I also love prefolds. For wraps i really like thirsties duo's and im a bit wool lover too :wine:

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:16 am

Hi Shell and a huge welcome to CNT and massive congratulations on your :pregnant: :yahoo: :yahoo:

I look forward to chatting and hearing about your pregnancy and new baby journey too :widesmile:

My avatar
nabroc
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby nabroc » Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:59 am

Welcome to the tree :D :cnthug:

Previous

Return to Welcome Newcomers