hf1

Helloo not new but ive missed you all!

My avatar
moonlily
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Helloo not new but ive missed you all!

Postby moonlily » Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:36 pm

:wave: hi everyone, as ive not been around since july time i thought id pop on the newcomers board and introduce myself again!!
im liz a WAHM of 3 beeeeautiful chidlings - Connor aged 15, Eden 13, and Scarlett Rose (lala) 2. My middle child Eden has M.E and ive now found myself homeschooling as she has not been well enough to go to school now since January. Its a cruel debilitating illness and not many people (including drs!!) know about it really :(

Anyway on the up side - I dont know if anyone remembers me posting way back in june time about our mortgage offer being revoked on our dream house and me being gutted etc...? well we didnt give up (one of the reasons ive not been on as well as working so much!) and on Nov 1st we completed the sale and have moved in and I LOVE IT!!!!!!
Still loads of work to be done on it and I ended up shutting shop for a month :( as I underestimated how much upheaval itd be (even though its the 3rd move in 2 years lol!!) But its all ours and its fab so yay!! :wine:

So its lovely to be back and ive really missed everyone xxxxxxxxxxxxx :hug: :hug: :hug:

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Re: Helloo not new but ive missed you all!

Postby clothmama » Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:42 pm

Welcome back Liz. I'm so pleased your house worked out - you'll have to give us pics!

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:01 am

:wave: Nice to see you back and congrats on the house :wine:

My avatar
Woozle35
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby Woozle35 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:18 am

Welcome back and congrats on the house x

Return to Welcome Newcomers