Nappy Ever After introduces Jemima

My avatar
geeminor
Clothie
Clothie

Postby geeminor » Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:28 pm

Hello

I am new to Cloth Nappy Tree, but not new to real nappies. I use them on my son, who is now nearly 8 years old. My sister passed on all her prefolds and wraps to me and that is what I used. I bought a variety of wraps and liked them for different reasons. When I worked abroad I always took my washable nappies with me (sneakily washing them in the launderette was quite funny) and when we traveled in Australia I bought some microfibre prefolds to use at night (my son was dry in the day). We would wash them in the morning and hang them from the pram to dry! My son has Down's syndrome and I was told not to hold my breath on getting him to potty train, but he was out of nappies in the daytime before his 3rd birthday and dry at night less than a year later.

I now have a baby daughter and am using nappies passed on to me from another sister! This time I have all of her Onelife nappies and wraps and also use Bummis orgnaic prefolds, with again a variety of wraps (fuzzi bunz, bummis and bumgenious). I like having a mixed system. It works for me.

I was a Lollipop agent for some years and eventually found Nappy Ever After, a not for profit social enterprise nappy laundry service and retail shop in Somer's Town London where I had moved to. I am now working temporarily as a consultant for them setting up a London real nappy network of advisors and nuppiccinos. I am really enjoying it.

I will write more later and explain more what my job entails, as it may interest some of you based in London.

Thanks
Jemima

My avatar
The Tree Fairy
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict
Site Supporter

Postby The Tree Fairy » Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:52 pm

Hi geeminor. Welcome to Cloth Nappy Tree :wave:

I hope you enjoy using the site - there are plenty of areas to explore, if you can't find something or have any questions just ask, everyone is friendly and helpful :-D

My avatar
g murphy
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Nappy Ever After introduces Jemima

Postby g murphy » Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:42 pm

:wave: :wave:

Return to Welcome Newcomers