Newbie!

My avatar
babiesgalore+1more
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Newbie!

Postby babiesgalore+1more » Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:04 pm

Helloooo, :wave:
so I'm a newbie too, I have 3 little ones, My eldest is 3, middle is 2 and youngest 1 (oh and there is one cooking to add in April)
I used cloth for my little man (eldest) and loved how cute his little bum looked in cloth. I had a nice little stash of totsbots, bambino mio, popolini and also traditional terries (which i dyed some lovely funky colours!) but then along came number 2 and her eczema and allergies and she was so unhappy and fractious all the time that I decided for my sanity maybe disposables were the way forward...I kept my stash of totsbots from my eldest and gave the rest to a second hand baby shop to sell on my behalf and I did use them occasionally but then never got back into the cloth nappy groove iykwim. :( With number 3 who was a bit of a surprise (breastfeeding definitely ISN'T a form of contraception!!!) i was determined to use cloth again but when we found out she was due just after her sister's 1st birthday (who was already in disposables) and then was born with the same eczema and allergy problems I just gave up and decided that my stash wasn't going to be used so gave it all away. I was so sad to see it all go but we had decided 3 babies in under 3 years was enough and we wouldn't have any more until the 3 musketeers were all at school and nursery (and i could make a nice new stash!)
Anyway along comes another beautiful little surprise and I've decided this baby really will be our last (or we'll have to move and get a minibus!) so now I'm DETERMINED to have another cloth-bummed monkey. So I'm here to make friends, get advice and support in the area of cloth and build up my nice new stash!

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Newbie!

Postby Kirstyh » Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:04 am

:wave: Hi and welcome
Sounds like you have a wonderful family x

My avatar
Sally
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic