New to UK cloth :)

My avatar
georgie
Clothie
Clothie

Postby georgie » Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:57 pm

Hi there,

I'm mum to one beautiful 8 month old! :) Have recently moved back to the UK following the birth of our bub in Aus. We started using cloth in Aus and I built up a sizeable collection (I became an addict trawling the forums over there) and not sure how i've managed to stay away from the forums this long... but here I am!!

I need to add a few more nappies to our collection but would love some advice re: brands to buy over here. My faves in Aus were Itti Bitti d'lish SIO and WAHM brand NicNaps (Pockets). Any tips?
I also have a few nappies that I would like to sell as DS is growing so quickly!!

Anyway, look forward to your tips and endless nights trawling the forum for beautiful nappies! :)

Georgie

My avatar
The Tree Fairy
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict
Site Supporter

Postby The Tree Fairy » Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:03 pm

Hi georgie. Welcome to Cloth Nappy Tree :wave:

I hope you enjoy using the site - there are plenty of areas to explore, if you can't find something or have any questions just ask, everyone is friendly and helpful :-D

My avatar
e586
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: New to UK cloth :)

Postby e586 » Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:05 pm

:wave: hi and welcome!!

Love the look of those NicNaps! Have a look here, as they're similar!
http://www.weenotions.co.uk

and the classifieds here are a good way to try new fluff, as you can always sell on again if they don't work for you :)

My avatar
Caroline
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Caroline » Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:16 pm

:wave: Welcome to the Tree

My avatar
mummy2threeboys
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby mummy2threeboys » Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:20 pm

:wave:

Welcome to the :cnthug:

My avatar
doobykat
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby doobykat » Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:30 pm

Hello :wave:

Hope you find the UK :cnthug: (& the classifieds :wink: ) helpful for boosting your stash with lots more lovely nappies :giggle:
Ittis are readily available over here, so they shouldn't be too much of a problem to find :D

Dooby x

My avatar
Soozi
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Soozi » Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:19 pm

hi and welcome ! have a nosey on classifieds! im sure something will jump out at you!

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:27 pm

:wave: :wave: :wave: Hi and welcome! Where in Oz were you? we have members in Brissie, Melbourne, Sydney, Cairns and here in Hervey Bay! Are you English moving back or Aussie moving over?

I agree, have a look on the classifieds and that way you can have a play and find what you like!

My avatar
georgie
Clothie
Clothie

Postby georgie » Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:06 pm

Thanks everyone!
I'll stalk the classifieds for some weenotions to try and see what else there is too!

I'm Aussie moving back to UK (have lived here for 6 years and just went home for maternity leave). I miss being able to show off the cloth in the hot weather.... will it get hot enough in summer here to do that?

Well.... i'm off to see what's available! :) better sell some nappies so i have some funds! ;)

Thanks
Georgina

Next

Return to Welcome Newcomers