hf1

Helloo!

My avatar
CharCharGabor
Clothie
Clothie

Helloo!

Postby CharCharGabor » Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:28 pm

Hi :wave: I've been a member here for ages but have mostly lurked. I have two daughters who are 3.5 and nearly 1. I used cloth a bit with DD1 but DD2 has been in eco bumbles full time since a few weeks old. We've had some challenges with nappy rash but still going strong :)

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: Helloo!

Postby megansmummy » Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:32 pm

:wave: Welcome to the tree!! Im Tory and am mummy to Megan who is 4, Kieren who is 21 months and Darcie who is 2 weeks old...all have been cloth bums :D Make yourself at home :)

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:00 pm

:wave: welcome to the tree.

My avatar
g murphy
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby g murphy » Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:33 pm

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby monsterm » Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:49 pm

Hi & Welcome :wave:

Have you tried fleece liners? They act as a waterproof layer between baby's bottom & the nappy. You can also use rash cream without affecting the absorbancy of the nappy.

My avatar
doobykat
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby doobykat » Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:14 pm

Hello & welcme to the :cnthug:

monsterm wrote:Have you tried fleece liners? They act as a waterproof layer between baby's bottom & the nappy. You can also use rash cream without affecting the absorbancy of the nappy.

Fleece (or minky) liners are fab :D Not only do they do all the excellent things re helping nappy rash as Monsterm has mentioned, but they also make it easier for poo disposal (easier to shake off into the loo) and protect your nappy to some extent from poo stains in your nappy :D
A win-win situation! :wine:

Dooby x

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:23 am

Hi and welcome to the tree! :cnthug:

My avatar
CharCharGabor
Clothie
Clothie

Postby CharCharGabor » Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:23 pm

Hi! Thanks for the welcomes, just seen your replies :) I'm using eco bumbles so they have an inbuilt fleece layer which used to help. Poor DD2 appears to have some food sensitivities I think, we're still figuring out what to and are heading back to the doctors this week to be referred to a dietitian. So even if I change her the second she poos it burns her skin :cry: It's horrible. Hopefully we will be able to figure this out though, her bottom has been a lot better recently but has flared up today.

Return to Welcome Newcomers