hf1

Hiya

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Hiya

Postby Kirstyh » Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:04 am

:wave: Hi and welcome, we are not a million miles from you think it is time we had another meet up arranged, geep an eye out for that x

My avatar
stacey10782010
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby stacey10782010 » Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:11 am

:wave: im Stacey,im also in scotland,elgin,moray.mum to Rebecca 12 and Harris 7mths.stepmum to 2 boys 7 and 9.my hubby thinks all nappies cost less than £5 :hohoho: what he doesnt know wont hurt him :giggle:

My avatar
zsweetcorn
Clothie
Clothie

Postby zsweetcorn » Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:31 pm

Hi everybody,

My name's Zoe and I've got two children, Jessica who's 5 and Jonny who's 2. I love them to bits but they don't half tire me out. It's great to be part of a community and I look forward to picking up some valuable tips!

Take care,

Zoe.

My avatar
Zala
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Zala » Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:32 pm

stacey10782010 wrote::wave: im Stacey,im also in scotland,elgin,moray.mum to Rebecca 12 and Harris 7mths.stepmum to 2 boys 7 and 9.my hubby thinks all nappies cost less than £5 :hohoho: what he doesnt know wont hurt him :giggle:

Ha ha love it, my hubby is the same about wool, which is just as well considering how much I've ordered of late :wink:

Thanks all for the welcomes, looking forward to getting to know you all xx

My avatar
lainey1978
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby lainey1978 » Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:42 pm

Kirstyh wrote::wave: Hi and welcome, we are not a million miles from you think it is time we had another meet up arranged, geep an eye out for that x

Definately need a Scotland meet. :wine:

Previous

Return to Welcome Newcomers