My avatar
doobykat
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Newbie cloth mummy to be.

Postby doobykat » Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:39 am

Hello :wave:

And welcome to the :cnthug:
You'll find lots of friendly advice & info here for your cloth-bummed babe to be :D I only wish I'd found this site before Erin was born, she may well have been cloth-bummed from birth if I had :roll:
Don't worry about DH & the pre-loved thing either. As you'll see when you look at the classifieds, there are often nappies that have been pre-washed only, or just tried out a couple of times, and tbh, they look as good as new.
(And what DH doesn't know about... :shock: :giggle: )

Dooby x

My avatar
Little Pants
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict
Site Supporter

Postby Little Pants » Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:06 am

:wave: :wave: :wave:

Hi and welcome!

I wanted to be a nanny if I hadn't got into PE college, but I did!

My avatar
VICKERSHOUSE
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby VICKERSHOUSE » Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:21 am

:wave: Hi and welcome

Sounds like you will soon have lots of spare time on your hands to come on here and chat :giggle:

My avatar
happygolucky
Clothie
Clothie

Postby happygolucky » Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:39 pm

Another welcome and wave hello from Wales :)
Your husband may well change his mind about the preloved nappies - a good dose of napisan will completely santise them!
Sarah x

My avatar
lazylexis
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby lazylexis » Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:16 pm

Hello and welcome.

My avatar
Cymraegpixie
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Cymraegpixie » Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:40 am

doobykat wrote:Hello :wave:

And welcome to the :cnthug:
You'll find lots of friendly advice & info here for your cloth-bummed babe to be :D I only wish I'd found this site before Erin was born, she may well have been cloth-bummed from birth if I had :roll:
Don't worry about DH & the pre-loved thing either. As you'll see when you look at the classifieds, there are often nappies that have been pre-washed only, or just tried out a couple of times, and tbh, they look as good as new.
(And what DH doesn't know about... :shock: :giggle: )

Dooby x

Hi again ladies. I'm a bit late in posting again, but thank you for all your welcomes.

Thomas George arrived at 220am on the 8th of July weighing 7lb 10oz. He's been in cloth since day 2.

And Dooby, indeed. I bought my first pre loved nappies on Saturday from here. DH will not be told that detail. He doesn't know what we've got anyway as I've only just added the pockets to the ottoman that we keep our nappies in as Thomas is only just big enough to fit them so he may not even notice the new ones anyway.

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:12 am

:wine: :wine: :wine: Congratulations on the birth of George - I hope you are enjoying your babymoon and :hohoho: :hohoho: at sneaking in those preloved nappies :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

Previous

Return to Welcome Newcomers