Newbie from Devon

My avatar
evansmummy
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Newbie from Devon

Postby evansmummy » Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:14 pm

becky1978 wrote:
emica30 wrote:Hello, I am also in the centre of Exeter! Must be something to do with the coastal/country air inclining to love of organic/natural products or something. I am new to cloth with my daughter, now 9 months, and didn't use it with my son (3), though now wish I had. I don't know whether any of the Exeter/Devon based parents ever go to Nappucino with Jen Harris, or the NCT group on every other Thursday morning at St Leonards Church Hall, Roberts Rd (next one 9.30-11.30 next week) Wd be nice to chat about all things cloth and other gossip in real life! Jen often brings the nappies for the NCT ladies to look at.

All best wishes, Emma :wave:

I've been to this group a couple of times and felt a bit excluded as all the babies sit in one room and me and my toddler sat in the other :(

What happens if you have a toddler and a baby...?

My avatar
becky1978
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby becky1978 » Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:23 pm

Don't know haven't got that fare yet :-? Hovver in the doorway I guess :hohoho:

My avatar
emica30
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby emica30 » Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:04 pm

Oh right - well I don't go every time it's on, but I think it kind of depends on the week as to whether there are many toddlers there - a couple of weeks back there were loads because they had a bouncy castle in. I think in practice it is more of a Mummies and babies group - my toddler goes to nursery, so I don't have that problem!! :wave:

My avatar
lui-moo
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby lui-moo » Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:21 am

emica30 wrote:Hello, I am also in the centre of Exeter! Must be something to do with the coastal/country air inclining to love of organic/natural products or something. I am new to cloth with my daughter, now 9 months, and didn't use it with my son (3), though now wish I had. I don't know whether any of the Exeter/Devon based parents ever go to Nappucino with Jen Harris, or the NCT group on every other Thursday morning at St Leonards Church Hall, Roberts Rd (next one 9.30-11.30 next week) Wd be nice to chat about all things cloth and other gossip in real life! Jen often brings the nappies for the NCT ladies to look at.

All best wishes, Emma :wave:

ive been to a few nappuchinos :D
im quite a shy person tho so dont tend to go places like this on my tod! would be nice to meet other like minded mummys!

My avatar
g murphy
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby g murphy » Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:16 pm

:wave: :wave: and welcome to the tree! xxx

My avatar
Colligreen
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Colligreen » Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:46 pm

Hiya,
I'm a newbie too....I'm in Plymouth and on my 2nd child as well :wave:

My avatar
evansmummy
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby evansmummy » Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:52 pm

Colligreen wrote:Hiya,
I'm a newbie too....I'm in Plymouth and on my 2nd child as well :wave:

:wave: where you on BE? Welcome x

My avatar
Colligreen
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Colligreen » Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:38 pm

Yep, I was on BE although got fed up with a few drama queens and "look at me, I'm always right" types!!! Are you on BE as well? x

My avatar
evansmummy
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby evansmummy » Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:50 pm

Colligreen wrote:Yep, I was on BE although got fed up with a few drama queens and "look at me, I'm always right" types!!! Are you on BE as well? x

Not now but I was ;) woomummy x

PreviousNext

Return to Welcome Newcomers