Hello!

My avatar
Asta
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Hello!

Postby Asta » Wed May 11, 2011 10:05 am

I just realised I never did this when I joined originally :oops:

I'm Asta, I live in Ware. I have a 16 month old daughter called Esmé, we used cloth since she was about 6 weeks (she was too small for our BG at birth). She's a real independant little girl, loves the garden, I'm not sure what I'll do when the weather turns bad again as I struggle to entertain her for any length of time in the house!

I originally joined here for the classifieds but I quite like is so I'm afraid your stuck with me :giggle:

I :knit: a bit but I'm a bit slow to be honest and hopeless and sewing everything together so my Mum usually does that bit! Jewellery is my main crafty passion :D

Love my veggie patch, I find it therapeutic and very rewarding. The rest of the garden gets sadly neglected as I just have no clue what to do with it so I'll probably be asking advice on that as I'd like to redo the main long bed in our garden which is getting a bit taken over by brambles which Esmé ventured into at the weekend - ouch!

My real job is as a design engineer on the railway. The job's ok but I struggle to see the importance now after having Esmé. I also hate my commute, 3 hours a day on train and bus into the City.

My avatar
The Tree Fairy
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict
Site Supporter

Hello!

Postby The Tree Fairy » Wed May 11, 2011 11:33 am

Hi Asta. Welcome to Cloth Nappy Tree :wave:

I hope you enjoy using the site - there are plenty of areas to explore, if you can't find something or have any questions just ask, everyone is friendly and helpful :-D

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: Hello!

Postby monsterm » Wed May 11, 2011 11:59 am

Hi Asta :wave:

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby HighlandMum » Wed May 11, 2011 12:00 pm

:wave: good to have you here Asta :) You know i never knew that was what you did for a living, just that you worked in the city. It sounds interesting :)

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Wed May 11, 2011 7:25 pm

:wave: Asta and welcome to the tree :cnthug:

My avatar
e586
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby e586 » Wed May 11, 2011 7:27 pm

:wave: :wave: good to see you chattering over here!! :) :)

My avatar
Cj2011
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Cj2011 » Wed May 11, 2011 9:27 pm

Hi :wave:

My avatar
g murphy
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby g murphy » Wed May 11, 2011 9:37 pm

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sat May 14, 2011 2:33 am

:giggle: :giggle: I did wonder why you were posting in the newcomers bit :giggle: :giggle:

Welcome to the tree :cnthug: glad you decided to stay and chat :wine: Also glad to see another with a veggie patch as Iwill be needing lots of advice once we move back to France as I want a HUUUUUGE one :giggle:

Return to Welcome Newcomers