Thanks for the lovely welcome ladies.

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: Hello *waves*

Postby megansmummy » Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:08 am

:wave: Welcome to CNT Connie!

Im Tory, mummy to my three little monkey...Megan who is 4.5yrs, Kieren who is 2 and Darcie who is almost 5 months :) Look forward to chatting more!!

My avatar
jclmellor
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby jclmellor » Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:58 pm

hi, welcome to CNT! what are you using atm? how is it working for you? are you using CNT when out and about?! (it's a bit daunting...!) x

My avatar
Connie_334
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Connie_334 » Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:37 pm

Hi

We've got a relatively small stash as the pennies have been a bit tight but we are using Itti Bitti D'lish SIO but I'm finding that they are leaking a bit at the moment. However, Tutto's are working great and I love them :D and the fact they are so neat and fit really well under his normal trousers. I've just stocked up on some Flips and inserts and we're getting on Ok with them but find I have to boost them quite a bit too and I'm not overly keen on being able to see the outline of the insert from the back.

Bamboozles and blueberry coveralls are our fav 2 parters and we've just started using bamboozles with a motherease wrap at night time which lots of boosting. That pretty much covers all of our nappies!!

We do use them when out but so far I haven't had to change him whilst we're out so it's been all fine!!

We're having a bit of an issue at the moment as I swapped to Fairy Non-Bio and now my nappies smell and B's behind is not looking so pretty so I'm just about to strip my nappies for the first time which is a little scary. Keeping my fc that it all goes well.

If anyone has any suggestions on how to keep them fresh then I'm all ears. I'm going to use my normal Ariel Bio from now on to wash in and I'm ditching the Fairy!

I'm looking forward to getting to know every one better.

Previous

Return to Welcome Newcomers