Hiya, and welcome to the CNT! :wave:

:cnthug:

My avatar
teganplus2
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Newbie seeking lots of info

Postby teganplus2 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:35 pm

thanks ladies, I spent two days umming and ahhing and trying to decide what was the best for me but being the inpatient type I am decided just to go for pockets (as I found so many beautiful ones :oops: ) and hope for the best else I would still have been looking a month down the line! I suppose as with everything it's all about trial and error and if at first you don't succeed keep trying till you do :lol:

My tiny's are (were at last weigh) 11lb 3 and 10lb 1 and my tiny big girl is around 21lb 1 (ish)

I couldn't believe the negative response I got from everyone though with crys of "are you crazy?" "washing poo? rather you than me!!" etc etc hense my retreating into the virtual world for some support, granted, with three under two, one of whom has an inoperable brain tumour/malformation and is on palliative care, maybe not everyone would want to add to their workload but eco friendly + money saving + (and most importantly some might say) beautiful tiny bums!! what's not to love????

I look forward to a long and happy love affair with cloth and my fellow cloth lovers

xxx

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby monsterm » Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:42 pm

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Cloth nappies are much much nicer. There is alot of ignorance out there about cloth. I have both pockets & fitted in my stash. The pockets are very handy for husbands & grannies & out & about. Like you said, it is trial & error & I'm sure you'll end up adding to your stash anyway.

My avatar
g murphy
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby g murphy » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:23 am

:wave: :wave: :wave: and welcome. xx

My avatar
teganplus2
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby teganplus2 » Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:38 am

:wave: thanks for the welcome ladies :wave:

My avatar
jclmellor
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby jclmellor » Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:21 pm

hello and welcome!!! did you get all your answers? i hope the fluff is going well for your family :-) xxx

Previous

Return to Welcome Newcomers